From 4 to 30 June 2021, subject to any changes, even some already customers Very Mobile will be able to activate the new offer Very Flash 7,99 which provides minutes, sms and 200 Giga of internet traffic a 7.99 euros per month.
Very Flash 7,99
As already anticipated by MondoMobileWeb, the offer Very Flash 7,99 is available online (here is the direct link) and in stores for new Very Mobile customers who come from iliad, FastWeb, PosteMobile, CoopVoce and some Virtual Operators and from some already Very Mobile customers through the service change offer.
Here is the complete list of operators who can request the offer (even if some are no longer active): BT Enia, BT Italia, CoopVoce, Daily Telecom Mobile, DIGI Mobil, Enegan, ERG Mobile, Fastweb, Green Telecomunicazioni, Iliad, Intermatica , Lycamobile, Linkem, Noitel, NT Mobile, NV Mobile, Optima, Plintron, Poste Mobile, Rabona Mobile, Telmekom, Tiscali, Uno Mobile, Welcome Italia and WithU.
Very Flash 7,99 provides unlimited minutes to all national numbers, unlimited text messages to all national numbers every month and 200 Giga of mobile internet traffic on 4G network up to 30 Mbps in download and up to 30 Mbps in upload with charge on remaining credit a 7.99 euros per month.
The activation fee is free. The offer is also available online in eSIM format.
Exceeded the Giga included, navigation is blocked until the next renewal, unless the Very customer decides to renew the offer in advance at its monthly cost, in order to have the entire bundle provided by the active offer available again.
The offers of the virtual operator include thecharge of the costs of offers on the remaining credit, with the possibility of activating the Automatic Top-up service at any time.
In case of insufficient credit for renewal, the offer will be suspended until a sufficient recharge is made to cover the cost.
On-call services are included at no additional cost I’ve looked for you e RingMe, while it appears the activation of paid services is blocked by default, which can later be unlocked via the official app. In addition, the VoLTE service (on compatible devices).
Change of offer
Existing Very Mobile customers can change their tariff offer with another offer with more Giga, at no additional cost.
If the Very Mobile customer has an offer with 30 Giga of telephone traffic can pass to:
- the one with 50 Giga a € 5.99 per month, directly from the Very Mobile app via “Change of offer“Present in the section”Offer“;
- the one with 100 Giga a 6.99 euros per month calling the Customer Service 1929 from your Very Mobile sim. For those who had activated a new number without portability, the operator could propose the price of 7.99 euros per month;
- the one with 200 Giga at 7.99 euros per month by calling Customer Service 1929 from your Very Mobile sim, but only if you have activated the previous offer by bringing your number to Very Mobile with the same operators currently provided for new customers.
If the Very Mobile customer has an offer with 50 Giga of telephone traffic can pass to:
- the one with 100 Giga a 6.99 euros per month directly from the Very Mobile app via “Change of offer“Present in the section”Offer“. For those who had activated a new number without portability, the operator could propose the price of 7.99 euros per month;
- the one with 200 Giga a 7.99 euros per month by calling Customer Service 1929 from your Very Mobile sim, but only if you have activated the previous offer by bringing your number to Very Mobile with the same operators currently provided for new customers.
If the Very Mobile customer has an offer with 100 Giga of telephone traffic can pass to:
- the one with 200 Giga a 7.99 euros per month directly from the Very Mobile app via “Change of offer“Present in the section”Offer”And only if he has activated the previous offer by bringing his number to Very Mobile with the same operators currently envisaged for new customers.
Any residual Giga from the previous offer will not be accumulated with that of the new offer. The cost of the first month in advance of the new offer chosen is immediately deducted from the residual credit and the new offer is activated immediately and irreversibly replacing the previous one.
To know the news of the telephone operators, it is possible join the MondoMobileWeb Telegram channel for free and stay up to date on the world of mobile telephony.
EU roaming and other details
The offer Very Flash 7,99 it can also be used in roaming in the European Union and the United Kingdom (for now) without additional costs up to a maximum of monthly data traffic (4.4 Giga per month for the whole of 2021) as required by the Roaming Like at Home Regulation, while minutes and SMS can be used entirely to all countries of European Union.
Very Mobile is a prepaid rechargeable mobile phone service from the telephone operator Wind Tre SpA (CK Hutchison group), and is therefore the second consumer brand of WINDTRE, of which he exploits his your rete in 4G until 30 Mbps both in download and upload.
The company prefers to promote Very Mobile come semi-virtual directly from the CK Hutchison group, even if it is clearly written in the tariff transparency documents that Very Mobile is a Wind Tre brand.
Until 20 June 2021, except for any extensions, the promo is available Bring a friend to Very, which allows you to invite your friends to join Very and get up to 50 euros of free top-ups, while each of the new customers (who uses the invitation code by activating a SIM) receives 5 euro free top-up.
It is possible to receive lots of news and useful advice especially on the world of telephony subscribe for free to Telegram’s mondomobileweb channel.
Follow MondoMobileWeb its Google News, Facebook, Twitter e Instagram. Don’t hesitate to share your views and / or experiences commenting our articles.