Many of us suffer from excessive hair loss and wonder what it is. Sometimes, especially in the autumn season, we tend to associate the fall with the physiological change of hair. In this article, we will try to find out immediately how to fight an embarrassing hair loss due to the change of seasons or other causes. Consider that the normal levels of hair loss occur in the case of loss of 50/60 hairs per day. Alternatively, the loss of between 40 and 120 hairs is also physiological. However, the number of hairs that are lost must be in proportion to the total mass of them. The causes of this phenomenon, apart from the autumn season, can be different. In particular: stress, excessive fatigue, pregnancy (especially after childbirth), lack of nutrients in the diet.
Other causes of excessive hair loss
In addition to those indicated, there may be other causes that involve abundant hair loss, such as: trauma or hormonal problems. In addition, external factors may occur, such as: pollution, dyes and frequent perms. Again: aggressions deriving from incorrect use of the hairdryer (too hot and close to it) and from cosmetic products. Regarding nutrition specifically, the fall linked to it could also derive from the lack of elements, such as: iron, zinc and silicon. Then, essential for the health of the hair are also the B vitamins, fatty acids and sulfur amino acids. All the factors described inevitably affect the hair, determining its fall but also its fragility, as well as a dull and dull appearance.
Let’s find out now how to fight an embarrassing hair loss due to the change of season or other causes
Identified the causes, we come to the remedies. We must know, first of all, that there are foods that help fight hair loss. They are:
1) lentils and egg yolk, which are rich in protein, vitamin B, iron, sulfur and zinc;
2) soy, beans, meat and cheese, also a source of protein;
3) legumes, fish, bananas and avocados, for a supply of vitamin B and magnesium;
4) red meat, whole foods and seafood, such as mussels and clams, to fill up on iron and zinc and increase vitamin B levels. Basically, we must therefore opt for a diet characterized by fresh products, fruits and vegetables.
The introduction of specific supplements to stimulate, strengthen and increase the diameter of the hair is also very useful. These are those that contain the indicated nutrients and stimulate the production of keratin.
Therefore, it is recommended that these food supplements contain:
1) magnesium, useful for combating the stress responsible for hair loss;
2) zinc, which works to preserve the health of skin, hair, teeth and nails. It also affects the proper functioning of thyroid hormones and the immune system. Finally, it also has the additional property of promoting skin tissue renewal and wound healing.
3) Biotin or vitamin B7, which contributes to the formation of a stronger keratin. All this to combat the scales of the external hair film. In this way, they will appear more shiny and beautiful.
(The information in this article is for informational purposes only and does not in any way substitute for medical advice and / or the opinion of a specialist. Furthermore, it does not constitute an element for formulating a diagnosis or for prescribing a treatment. For this reason it is recommended, in any case, to always seek the advice of a doctor or a specialist and to read the warnings given. WHO”)