Sony Interactive Entertainment announced that in November the players Playstation plus will be able to download three extra free games (therefore in addition to the classic titles included in the subscription). It will be games for PlayStation VR, but for the moment it is not clear what it is.
Sony announced the thing via PS Blog, explaining that it is an initiative linked to the fifth PlayStation VR anniversary. More information on free games for PlayStation Plus subscribers will be revealed “in the coming weeks”.
For the time being, Sony has indicated a number of rankings of the most played VR games. First of all, let’s see the world ranking of the most played PS VR games:
- Rec Room
- Beat Saber
- PlayStation VR Worlds
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard
Now, let’s see the rankings divided by region of the most played PS VR games:
- Europe: Rec Room, PlayStation VR Worlds, Beat Saber, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7 biohazard
- North America: Rec Room, Beat Saber, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, Job Simulator, Firewall: Zero Hour
- Japan: Resident Evil 7 biohazard, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, PlayStation VR Worlds, Beat Saber, Gran Turismo Sport
Tell us, which of these have you played?
Staying on the PlayStation theme: trailer presents 23 PS5 and PS4 games as food, for a “lunch without limits”.