Xbox Store launched a new series of discounts on Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One games digitally, with a promotion largely dedicated to Tokyo Game Show 2021 and which therefore involves many titles of Japanese origin but not only, since we also find Ubisoft and Rockstar Games games.
It is a very rich week in regards to Deals with Gold characteristic of the Xbox Store, in this case with a very wide range of discounted games for Microsoft platforms. For the complete list of titles in promotion, we refer you to the official page of Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb, while here we limit ourselves to pointing out some particularly interesting proposals.
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – 8,99 euro
- Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle – 15,99 euro
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – 15,99 euro
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection – 4,99 euro
- Code Vein – 17,49 euro
- Contra Anniversary Collection – € 4.99
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse – 7,49 euro
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – 23,09 euro
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen – 8,24 euro
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition – 17,49 euro
- Mafia: Definitive Edition – 23,99 euro
- Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition – 4,99 euro
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 – 9,89 euro
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 … – 38,99 euro
- One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows – 12,74 euro
- One Piece: World Seeker Deluxe Edition – 14,99 euro
- Persona 4 Arena – 4.94 euros
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – 29,99 euro
- Resident Evil 3 – 19,79 euro
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection – 23,99 euro
There are many whole series at discount, like most of Resident Evil, Yakuza, Final Fantasy and several other titles, with particular priority to games from Japan, given the Tokyo Game Show 2021 themed characterization of these discounts.