Starting at 5pm on 28 September 2021, Netflix has decided to officially enter the world of video games. It does not do this with a streaming service, something that might have seemed in its strings, but by making videogames available to all Android users to download at no additional cost. It is about Stranger Things: 1984, Stranger Things 3: Il gioco, Card Blast, Teeter Up, e Shooting Hoops.
You can find all the details at this address. These are video games inspired by some of the most famous television series available for the American streaming service. Having access to the games will be very simple: within your account you will find a new line with the games, just select the one you want and it will be installed directly on your Android device.
To launch the game, simply switch from the app or from the convenient icon that you will find on your phone.
Here are the 5 games available at launch on Netflix:
- Stranger Things: 1984, developed by BonusXP, the game asks you to join Hopper and the guys on incredible missions in Hawkins and the Upside Down in this stylized retro adventure with lots of collectibles
- Always by BonusXP. Stranger Things 3: The Game will allow you to choose one of 12 characters and fight in a pixelated Hawkins. You will have to form a team with your friends or venture into the Upside Down alone. This is our review of Stranger Things 3: The console game.
- Card Blast by Rogue Games is a fast paced poker game, perfect for those who want to try their hand at cards every now and then.
- In Frost Pop’s Shooting Hoops a basketball equipped with a shotgun shoots darts. Everything will be about pointing it in the right direction to hit the basket and that’s it.
- Frost Pop’s Teeter Up will ask you to get the ball into the hole by moving the platform to counter gravity and the laws of physics.
What do you think of these first proposals? Will you play them?