The Serie Person has accomplished 25 years old. In addition to congratulating her, Atlus and Sega announced the first ones celebratory initiatives that will kick off the celebrations, which together form the first of seven mysterious projects linked to the anniversary of the franchise.
The so-called Persona 25th Times Vol. 1. includes:
- a anime series in person launched in streaming (for now only in Japan);
- a symphonic concert for the 25th anniversary, set for November 21 at the Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall;
- a mini live for the live show of TGS 2021 “Sega Atlus Channel”;
- the availability of the theatrical performance in streaming Persona 5 the Stage and the Persona Super Live concert (also in Japan);
- the sale of the merchandise of the 25th anniversary;
- discounts on digital games;
The next announcements regarding the Persona series, hence the Persona 25th Times Vol. 2, will be in December. For those who were disappointed by the lack of new games, we remind you that in total there will be seven volumes of announcements. Let’s imagine that Atlus and Sega want to leave their best for the grand finale.