01/07/2021 ore 14:20 – Updated on 01/07/2021 at 2.30pm
The next release of iOS will arrive only next autumn (probably together with the iPhone 13) but the first is available from today beta public of iOS 15 for all users who want to try it.
Obviously it is still a software that is not yet stable and definitive and therefore is designed only for those who want to experience the thrill of novelty and help Apple in discovering any shortcomings or bug, pending the definitive release.
Which iPhones Support iOS 15?
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (1st and 2nd generation)
- iPod Touch (7th generation)
Which iPads support iPadOS 15?
- iPad Pro 12.9″
- iPad Pro 11″
- iPad Pro 10.5″
- iPad Pro 9.7″
- iPad (from 5th generation)
- iPad Mini (from 4th generation)
- iPad Air (from 2nd generation)
New in iOS 15
To find out what are all the news of iOS 15 you can head to our summary article. We then made a video where we tell you what are the news that we liked the most of iOS 15.
How to try iOS / iPadOS 15
- Open the Apple beta portal from Safari and log in with your Apple ID
- Selezionate “Get Started” e poi “Enroll your iOS Device”
- Click on Download Profile and in the next menu give the necessary permissions.
- Go to Settings in the General section> VPN and device management and select the new profile to be installed to activate it. Confirm and restart.
- Search for the new update by going to Settings, General and then Software Update