Cesvi is selecting a / a Communication support to be included in its operations in Italy. Duration 6 months renewable. Application deadline 18/06/2021
Communication Support – Italy
Cesvi is a partner of Intesa Sanpaolo in the Formula initiative and has the task of identifying, monitoring and reporting on the best projects in terms of environmental sustainability, social and employment inclusion in Italy. The Cesvi Communication unit is responsible for collecting, coordinating and monitoring the communication consistency of the communication contents of the Partners for the various channels made available. More information on the Formula initiative can be found here.
The collaboration will begin in July / August 2021. The resource will report to the Cesvi Communication Manager. In coordination with the Communication Manager, he will be responsible for communication activities relating to the FORMULA program of Intesa Sanpaolo.
– participation in the definition of communication and marketing strategies to manage and plan activities and contents based on the expected objectives;
– supervision and monitoring of all pre-established operational steps
– management of the entire compliance process for all marketing and communication materials produced and distributed by the individual ONPs to promote the FORMULA program both online and offline
– ensure that all communications from the individual ONPs participating in the FORMULA program are consistent (in terms of content and timing) with the overall communication framework
– supervision of the internal communication activities of the network of NPOs adhering to the FORMULA program, with respect to timing and adaptation to the communication guidelines that will be defined by Intesa Sanpaolo and Cesvi.
Experience of at least 3 years in a similar position within communication and marketing agencies
Experience in managing complex marketing and communication projects, online and offline.
Knowledge of online communication mechanisms
Editing skills for social media activities
Organizational capacity and attention to detail
Attitude to work in a team
Strong result orientation
Organized work approach
Time and priority management skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Problem solving skills
Proactivity and autonomy
Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet navigation and communication tools
Previous experience on social issues is preferable
Cesvi has a zero tolerance approach towards any harm or exploitation of a child or a vulnerable adult by our staff, our representatives or partners.
Cesvi’s commitment to being a safe organization begins with the staff recruitment process which includes meticulous checks, such as criminal record checks or checking the disclosure of previous convictions, to ensure that children and vulnerable people are safeguarded. and that abuses are prevented. Safeguards are part of the performance of the selection process.
Due to the large number of applications received, it is not possible for us to give feedback to all candidates. Only profiles that are included in the shortlist and contacted for a first interview will be updated on the status of their application.