Coronavirus, the new coronavirus bulletin of the Ministry of Health today Tuesday 8 June 2021 records 1,896 new cases out of 220 thousand swabs and 102 deaths. L’latest coronavirus bulletin yesterday Monday 7 June recorded 1,273 new cases out of just 84 thousand swabs. 64 deaths in the last 24 hours while in the hospital there are 759 patients (-15) in intensive care and 4,910 patients in the wards (-53).
All the latest news today
But let’s get to today’s data.
Coronavirus, today’s bulletin Tuesday 8 June 2021
article updated at 18:04, click here to refresh the page
- New cases: -, yesterday 1,273
- Cases tested: -, yesterday 26724
- Swabs (diagnostic and control): -, yesterday 84,567
- molecular: -, yesterday 49756 of which 1230 positive equal to 2.47%
- rapid: -, yesterday 34811 of which 40 positive
- Currently positive: -, 188.453 yesterday
- Hospitalized: -, yesterday 4,910, -53
- Hospitalized in Intensive Care: -, yesterday 759 of which 25 new, -15
- Died after a positive swab: -, yesterday 126,588
- Total positive cases since the beginning of the pandemic: -, yesterday 4,233,698
- Total Discharged / Healed: -, yesterday 3,918,657
- vaccine: 13,252,430 people equal to 24.4% of the population over 12 years old, 38,967,383 doses administered or 91.9% of 27,733,972 doses delivered by Pfizer, of the 4,096,657 delivered by Moderna and gods 8,993,380 AstraZeneca vaccines e 1,559,700 Janssen single doses produced by Johnson & Johnson. The updated vaccine report on the government website. Yesterday administered 543mila doses
- Who was vaccinated. The vaccination campaign has involved as of June 8, 2021: 83% of over 80s, 37% of seventy-year-olds, and 30% of sixty-year-olds, 21% of fifty-year-olds, 14% of forty-year-olds, 11% of thirty-year-olds and 9% of 20-year-olds and 1% of adolescents fully vaccinated with a double or single dose of JJ.
Coronavirus outbreaks: region-by-region data
Here are the live updates from individual regions starting with the hottest situations.
The following are the areas in area rossa*:
* What can be done in the red zone.
Movements allowed only for valid reasons from 5 to 22, always with self-certification. It is also forbidden to visit friends / relatives. Schools open until sixth grade. Second and third grade lessons, high schools, technical institutes are held exclusively in remote mode.
The following are the areas in orange area**:
**What can be done in the orange zone.
The movements are allowed from 5 to 22, self-certification to leave your municipality. Open schools, but high schools and technical colleges in Dad at least 50 percent. For takeaway bars and restaurants from 5.00 to 18.00 without restrictions. are closed all day, take-away allowed. Instead, shops, hairdressers and beauty centers are open. Non-contact sport such as tennis allowed
Here you can download the self-certification form for travel
The areas in yellow area***:
- Valle d’Aosta: 8 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: ICU empty, 6 patients remain in the hospital.
- Piedmont: 96 new cases and 3 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -9 (55), admissions -48 (413)
- Lombardy: -, yesterday 142 new cases and 6 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti stable (167) admissions -34 (799)
- Trentino: -, yesterday 4 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti stable (6) admissions +1 (21)
- South Tyrol: -, yesterday 4 new cases and one death. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (1) stable admissions (13)
- Emilia Romagna: 99 new cases and 7 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -2 (70), admissions -18 (386)
- Market: 33 new cases. Balance hospitalized: Ti -2 (15), stable admissions (31)
- Tuscany: 90 new cases and 11 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -4 (84), admissions -12 (347)
- Lazio: 139 new cases and 6 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -16 (108), admissions -41 (645)
- Campania: 251 new cases and 16 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (42), admissions -13 (553)
- Puglia: 139 new cases and 17 deaths. Balance hospitalized: -59 (372)
- Basilicata: 36 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: ICU empty, 44 hospitalized patients remain in the hospital (-4)
- Calabria: 61 new cases and 2 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -2 (13), admissions -7 (195)
- Sicily: -, yesterday 156 new cases and deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (43) admissions +10 (392)
*** What can be done in the yellow zone.
Until June 15, only one trip once a day to a private home, for a maximum of 4 people. Open schools, higher in attendance at least 70%.
The areas in area bianca****:
- Liguria: 21 new cases and 3 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -2 (21) admissions -1 (76)
- Friuli Venezia Giulia: 45 new cases and one death. Balance hospitalized: Ti +1 (3), admissions +1 (29)
- Veneto: 130 new cases and 4 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti stable (65), hospitalizations -19 (487)
- Umbria: -, yesterday 6 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (5) admissions +5 (50)
- Abruzzo: 25 new cases and 2 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (6), admissions -3 (88)
- Molise: -, yesterday 6 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: admissions +1 (6), intensive care empty
- Sardinia: 14 new cases and 3 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (6), admissions -5 (100)
**** What can be done in the white zone.
The curfew lapses. The catering activities will have the possibility of opening in the evening until 11 pm, the bars until 9 pm. Shopping centers are also open on weekends. Museums, theaters, cinemas, gyms, swimming pools and universities reopen.
What changes with the new rules
- Curfew at midnight until June 21st.
- The discos remain closed for now, or rather: they can open but only to take advantage of the license of bars and restaurants.
- Ok to weddings in the white zone but spouses and guests will have to present the certification relating to the vaccine, the healing or a negative swab. In the yellow areas, receptions for religious or civil ceremonies are allowed only from June 15th.
- In the yellow zones, the indoor pools, wellness centers and spas are closed until 1 July.
- Even in the white area, showers are prohibited in both gyms and swimming pools (except in spas and wellness centers)
- In the white zone the theme parks, spas, game rooms, bingo and casinos are open.
Coronavirus, the latest news
- Inail asked companies to vaccinate over 2 million workers most at risk (food sector and shopping centers).
- The hypothesis of using a third dose of the anti Covid vaccine is becoming increasingly concrete.
- According to forecasts, 80% of Italians will be vaccinated at the end of September, finally leading to the overcoming of the emergency management of the pandemic.
- The government will therefore be called upon to decide by 31 July whether to launch a new state of emergency and move to ordinary management of the coronavirus pandemic.
How is the pandemic going
In about a year and a half, since it became known of the existence of the Sars-Cov-2 isolated in China, the Coronavirus has spread around the world, infecting 173,639,206 people and killing 737,447. The pandemic hit the different regions one after the other in waves, spreading several times and transforming itself to reappear in different forms. Since then, numerous antidotes have been developed and the vaccination campaign launched globally has slowed the potency of the virus, also stemming the spread of its variants. To date, the doses injected worldwide have been 2,145,266,362. Even today, however, some regions or countries have a high number of cases or deaths. The countries with the highest number of active cases are currently the United States (5,436,877), India (1,304,143), Brazil (1,102,797). Those in which the most cases have occurred in the last two weeks are India (1,838,678), Brazil (790,009), Argentina (390,898), Colombia (322,402).