PALERMO– A fire broke out in an apartment in Piazzale del Fante in Palermo. The flames are devouring the building on the tenth floor. There are policemen and firefighters on site. Nothing more is known at the moment. On social media, shoot a video.
The fire (VIDEO) was tamed by the fire brigade. There would be no harm to people. No injuries, just a few damaged cars that were parked under the building. The damage to the cars was caused by debris from the porch that fell down. It is speculated that a short circuit caused the flames.