Coronavirus, the new coronavirus bulletin of the Ministry of Health today, Monday 7 June 2021, records 1,273 new cases out of just 84 thousand swabs. 64 deaths in the last 24 hours while in the hospital there are 759 patients (-15) in intensive care and 4,910 patients in the wards (-53). L’latest coronavirus bulletin yesterday Sunday 6 June recorded 2,275 new cases out of 149,958 swabs, antigenic and molecular and 51 deaths. Over the weekend, the decline in patients admitted to intensive care continued (-14), as well as that of hospitalized patients with symptoms (-230).
All the latest news today
But let’s get to today’s data.
Coronavirus, today’s bulletin Monday 7 June 2021
article updated at 18:10, click here to refresh the page
- New cases: 1,273
- Cases tested: 26724
- Swabs (diagnostic and control): 84,567
- molecular: 49756 of which 1230 positive equal to 2.47%
- rapid: 34811 of which 40 are positive
- Currently positive: 188,453
- Hospitalized: 4.910, -53
- Hospitalized in Intensive Care: 759 of which 25 are new, -15
- Deaths after a positive swab: 126,588
- Total positive cases since the beginning of the pandemic: 4,233,698
- Total Discharged / Healed: 3,918,657
- vaccine: 13,028,350 people equal to 24% of the population over 12 years old, 38,178,684 doses administered
that is 90% of 27,733,972 doses delivered by Pfizer, of the 4,096,657 delivered by Moderna and gods 8,993,380 AstraZeneca vaccines e 1,559,700 Janssen single doses produced by Johnson & Johnson. The updated vaccine report on the government website. Yesterday administered 493mila doses
- Who was vaccinated. The vaccination campaign has involved to date 7 June 2021: 82% of the over 80, 37% of the seventy, and 30% of the sixty, 21% of the fifty, 13% of the forty, 11% of the thirty and 9% of 20-year-olds and 1% of adolescents fully vaccinated with a double or single dose of JJ.
Today’s coronavirus bulletin Monday 7 June 2021 (Pdf)
Coronavirus outbreaks: region-by-region data
Here are the live updates from individual regions starting with the hottest situations.
The following are the areas in area rossa*:
* What can be done in the red zone.
Movements allowed only for valid reasons from 5 to 22, always with self-certification. It is also forbidden to visit friends / relatives. Schools open until sixth grade. Second and third grade lessons, high schools, technical institutes are held exclusively in remote mode.
The following are the areas in orange area**:
**What can be done in the orange zone.
The movements are allowed from 5 to 22, self-certification to leave your municipality. Open schools, but high schools and technical colleges in Dad at least 50 percent. For bars and restaurants take away from 5.00 to 18.00 without restrictions. are closed all day, take-away allowed. Instead, shops, hairdressers and beauty centers are open. Non-contact sport such as tennis allowed
Here you can download the self-certification form for travel
The areas in yellow area***:
- Valle d’Aosta: 3 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: ICU empty, 6 patients remain in the hospital, two more than yesterday
- Piedmont: 100 new cases and 6 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti +1 (64) stable admissions (461)
- Lombardy: 142 new cases and 6 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti stable (167) admissions -34 (799)
- Trentino: 4 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti stable (6) admissions +1 (21)
- South Tyrol: 4 new cases and one death. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (1) stable admissions (13)
- Emilia Romagna: 155 new cases and 3 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti +2 (72), admissions -6 (404)
- Market: 20 new cases and 2 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -5 (17), admissions +1 (52)
- Tuscany: 160 new cases and 6 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -5 (88), admissions +2 (386)
- Lazio: 172 new cases and 5 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (124), hospitalizations 4 (686)
- Campania: 177 new cases and 10 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -3 (43), admissions -5 (566)
- Puglia: 56 new cases and 4 deaths. Balance hospitalized: -13 (431)
- Basilicata: 31 new cases and 2 deaths. Balance hospitalized: ICU empty, 48 hospitalized patients remain in the hospital
- Calabria: 39 new cases and 6 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti +1 (15), admissions -2 (204)
- Sicily: 156 new cases and deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (43) admissions +10 (392)
*** What can be done in the yellow zone.
Until June 15, only one trip once a day to a private home, for a maximum of 4 people. Open schools, higher in attendance at least 70%.
The areas in area bianca****:
- Liguria: 7 new cases and 3 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -3 (23) admissions -4 (77)
- Friuli Venezia Giulia: 10 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti +1 (2), stable admissions (28)
- Veneto: 38 new cases and one death. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (65), admissions -4 (506)
- Umbria: 6 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (5) admissions +5 (50)
- Abruzzo: 13 new cases and 5 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -2 (7), admissions +1 (91)
- Molise: 6 new cases and no deaths. Balance hospitalized: admissions +1 (6), intensive care empty
- Sardinia: 9 new cases and 3 deaths. Balance hospitalized: Ti -1 (7), admissions -5 (105)
**** What can be done in the white zone.
The curfew lapses. The catering activities will have the possibility of opening in the evening until 11 pm, the bars until 9 pm. Shopping centers are also open on weekends. Museums, theaters, cinemas, gyms, swimming pools and universities reopen.
What changes with the new rules
- The curfew from today passes at midnight while the end is scheduled for 21 June.
- The discos remain closed for now, or rather: they can open but only to take advantage of the license of the bars and restaurants.
- Ok to weddings in the white zone but spouses and guests will have to present the certification relating to the vaccine, the healing or a negative swab. In the yellow areas, receptions for religious or civil ceremonies are only allowed starting from June 15th.
- In the yellow areas, the indoor pools, wellness centers and spas are closed until 1 July.
- Even in the white area, showers are prohibited in both gyms and swimming pools (except in spas and wellness centers)
- In the white zone, the theme parks, spas, game rooms, bingo and casinos are open.
Coronavirus, the latest news
- Inail asked companies to vaccinate over 2 million workers most at risk (food sector and shopping centers).
- The hypothesis of using a third dose of the anti Covid vaccine is becoming increasingly concrete;
How is the pandemic going
According to forecasts, 80% of Italians will be vaccinated at the end of September, finally leading to the overcoming of the emergency management of the pandemic. The government will therefore be called upon to decide by 31 July whether to launch a new state of emergency and move to ordinary management of the coronavirus pandemic.
It is therefore thought to move from the large vaccination hubs to a greater involvement of general practitioners, pediatricians and pharmacies, also in view of the possibility of having to proceed with a third dose to deal with the variants of Covid. At least this is the plan indicated today by the Commissioner for the emergency Francesco Figliuolo.
“By September 30 – says the general – we will have vaccinated 80% of the population, that is 54.3 million Italians including those between 12 and 15 years old, for whom only Pfizer’s vaccine is currently authorized. , with Moderna that today asked the EMA for authorization also for adolescents. “
The commissioner structure will therefore be gradually absorbed into the Civil Protection which will deal with procurement, logistics and distribution of devices and vaccines also in view of the third dose of boosters that could be necessary for the decay of the immune defenses now ensured by vaccines (and which last approximately one year).
The Istituto Superiore di Sanità will soon launch a tracking and sequencing project to study how the virus circulates and how it evolves.