L’ATERSIR, Territorial Agency ofEmilia Romagna for water and waste services, based in Bologna, has launched a competition for 4 administrators.
The selection is aimed at candidates graduates and hiring is planned a indefinite period.
There is time to apply until July 1, 2021. Here is the announcement and all the details.
To participate in the ATERSIR administrative competition, i requirements summarized below:
- Italian citizenship or citizenship of one of the Member States of the European Union or of other categories indicated in the call, with related requirements specified therein;
- age not under 18 and not over 65;
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- absence of definitive criminal convictions for crimes against the Public Administration;
- membership of the active political electorate;
- absence of measures for dismissal, dispensation or dismissal from a public administration for persistent insufficient performance or for having obtained employment through false declarations or with the production of false documents or vitiated by incurable invalidity;
- psycho-physical suitability for employment;
- for male candidates born within 31-12-1985: regular position regarding military service obligations;
- knowledge of the English language;
- use of the most common computer equipment and applications;
- possession of a high school diploma.
It should be noted that the reserve of place in favor of volunteers FF.AA.
Candidates will undergo two exams: one written and one oral.
For more details on the subjects being examined, refer to the reading of the announcement available at the end of the article.
The winners of the ATERSIR administrative competition will receive a gross annual salary equal to € 20.344,07.
ATERSIR is the regulatory agency of local environmental public services in the Emilia-Romagna region. It deals with the Integrated Water Service (aqueduct, sewerage and purification) and the Urban Waste Management Service and similar (collection, transport, recovery, disposal) of all the Municipalities and Provinces of the Region.
The application to participate in the competition for ATERSIR administrators, drawn up on a specific MODEL (Doc 42 Kb), must be submitted by July 1, 2021 by half PEC at the address: [email protected]
The following must be attached to the application documentation:
– photocopy of a valid identity document;
– copy of the curriculum vitae;
– any certifications pursuant to L104 / 92 in the event that the candidate has requested aids and / or
– receipt of the contribution for participation in the selection equal to € 10.00.
Interested parties are invited to read the NOTICE (Pdf 230 Kb) published in extract on the Official Gazette no. 43 of 01-06-2021.
The subsequent communications will be published on the institution’s website in the ‘Transparent Administration> Competition notices’ section.
Discover other contests for active administrators by visiting our page and subscribe to our newsletter to stay always updated.