A fire broke out around 12.45 yesterday in Milan on the roof of a building in via Costanza at the intersection of via Washington. The flames broke out while two workers were working on laying the roof covering. The two men were promptly rescued by the firefighters: one of the two was poisoned and was rescued on the spot by ambulance. The firefighters got to work with about ten vehicles: the fire was in fact rather difficult to extinguish due to the structure of the roof itself.
The 7-storey building in via Washington 57 in Milan was completely evacuated where a fire broke out. From the very first investigations of the firefighters and the police, it seems that the flames may have started during the heating of the sheaths for the renovation of the floor.
Milano Post is published by the Nuova Milano Post Srls Publishing Company, with headquarters in via Giambellino, 60 – 20147 Milan.
CF / VAT number 9296810964 REA MI – 2081845