There are a total of 15 starred restaurants in Milan, according to the Michelin 2022 Guide. Here are, between new entries and confirmations, and how much it costs to eat on average in each place.
Only one restaurant with three stars, some new entries and even some rejections. There Michelin Guide 2022, traditional point of reference for lovers of signature cuisine, also reserves some surprises for Milano. There are a total of 15 starred restaurants in the Lombard capital: on top of the gastronomic Olympus resists the Enrico Bartolini’s restaurant at Mudec, which brought the three stars back to Milan after maestro Gualtiero Marchesi and confirms himself as the “king” of high-level gastronomic experiences in the Lombard capital. Downgraded, but only for the rules of the Guide, the Vun restaurant by Andrea Aprea at the Park Hyatt hotel: the chef has in fact decided to open a new restaurant and, as had happened to Carlo Cracco, this decision automatically entails the loss of a star. The It restaurant in via Fiori Chiari also loses its star, but for a shooting star there is also a rising star: it is the chef Felix Lo Basso, who regains a star with his Felix Lo Basso Home & Restaurant in via Carlo Goldoni. Here are all 15 starred restaurants in Milan and how much they cost on average, according to what is reported on the Michelin Guide website.
Three Michelin star restaurants
- Enrico Bartolini – via Tortona 56 (c / o Mudec), average cost: 180 – 250 euros
Two Michelin star restaurants
- Silk by Antonio Guida – via Monte di Pietà 18, average cost: 90 – 230 euros
- The place of Aimo and Nadia – via Montecuccoli 6, average cost: 115 – 280 euros
One Michelin star restaurants
- Alchemy – viale Premuda 34 – average cost: 60-95 euros
- Cracco – Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, average cost: 125-200 euros
- Jewel – via Panfilo Castaldi 18, average cost: 25-125 euros
- Long live Viviana Varese – piazza XXV Aprile (c / o Eataly), average cost: 73-170 euros
- Aalto – piazza Alvar Aalto, average cost: 85-150 euros
- Berton – via Mike Bongiorno 13, average cost: 45-150 euros
- Felix Lo Basso Home & Restaurant – via Carlo Goldoni, average cost: 170 euros
- Tano pass me the oil – via Francesco Petrarca 4, average cost: 35-145 euros
- Iyo – via Piero della Francesca 74, average cost: 70-130 euros
- Contrast – via Meda 2, average cost: 160 euros
- Sadler – via Ascanio Sforza 77, average cost: 100-160 euros
- Innocenti Escapes – private via della Bindellina, average cost: 58-90 euros.