Lidl is looking for a salesman in Rome. Let’s read the job offer together. At the end of the article, the link to apply:
In the role of Specialized Salesman | Assistant Store Manager you will collaborate with the Branch Manager | Store Manager for optimal commercial and economic management of the Point of Sale.
If you have communication skills and proactivity, this is the job offer for you!
Thanks to an initial training period, the Specialized Salesman | Assistant Store Manager will have a thorough knowledge of all the activities that compete for this role. In compliance with company regulations and in agreement with the Branch Manager | Store Manager, you will be a reference figure for all the collaborators of the Point of Sale.
- The main tasks for this job offer are:
- Personnel management, defining shifts and organizing training activities for Sales Employees
- Check the prices and assortment of the products on display
- Care of the appearance of the Point of Sale (cleanliness and order)
- Guarantee of compliance with the law on personnel safety and food (HACCP)
- Customer service
- Replacement of the Branch Head | Store manager in his absence.
The sought-after profile
The requirements to fill the job offer such as Specialized Salesman | Assistant Store Manager I’m:
- High School Diploma or Degree
- Previous experience in retail or large-scale distribution
- Flexibility and dynamism
- Aptitude for teamwork to achieve a common goal
- Strong customer orientation
What does the offer foresee for Specialized Salesman | Assistant Store Manager?
- A shift-based employment contract
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- A solid and structured company
- Lots of activities to involve collaborators and make a team even outside of work
- A complete path that alternates e-learning training and “training on the job”
- Pay per minute
- Other benefits provided by the Company welfare system
Last year we opened 50 stores in Italy and hired over 2,000 new collaborators. And we’re not going to stop. The next could be YOU!
SOURCE and link to apply