Summary of this article:
Three days dedicated to the Taste of College, including tastings, events and above all the discovery of producers and shops: this is the theme chosen by Golosaria 2021, traditional Milanese appointment now in its 16th edition, after last year’s totally online event.
The location goes back to being the physical one it always has been: the Mi.Co-fieramilanocity, while the chosen weekend is the one from 6 to 8 November 2021.
Among the novelties of the 2021 edition, the preview that Golosaria will experience in some restaurants / hotels in Milan with signature sparkling aperitifs Garda Doc, the official sparkling wine of Golosaria also present in the exhibition in the exhibition areas and in dedicated tastings.
The thematic areas
They are expected at Golosaria 2021 350 between producers of taste and wineries. To the usual three historical thematic macro-areas of Golosaria, namely:
- Area Food, the largest part of the exhibition, which welcomes the producers of good things selected by IlGolosario and the historical partners of the event.
- Area Agorà, the main stage of the event, which opens every year with a talk show dedicated to the theme of the review and all the awards of the three days: from the shops (Sunday afternoon), restaurants (Monday) and cellars (Sunday morning).
- Wine, the space that welcomes the wineries selected over the years by Paolo Massobrio and Marco Gatti where you can get to know the labels and meet the winemakers.
Some new features are added:
- Golosaria wine shop. The great tasting counter of Golosaria with over two hundred labels selected directly from the twenty years of Top Hundred, the award for the 100 best wines in Italy.
- PetraLab. Flour protagonist in pastry, bakery and contemporary pizza invites its Masters to get their hands in the dough and dialogue with the public of leavened and leavening enthusiasts
- Street food. Quality street food that comes from the experience of Golosaria’s producers and restaurateurs. Open throughout the duration of the event.
- Winetasting. Not only guided tastings but a real confrontation between those who taste, journalists and professional sommeliers, and the public of the event
- Showcooking. The chefs of the Golosario compare themselves with the products in review, interpret them and re-elaborate them in recipes of tradition and innovation.
Per l’area Agora e the showcooking seats are free until exhaustion and no reservation is required. To access the Winetasting Access to Wine Area tastings is required (€ 10 + € 5 per glass of Golosaria). The places for the winetasting are free until exhaustion and no reservation is required. To taste the wines of the wine shop The emotion of wine it is necessary to buy the glass of Golosaria (€ 5) which also includes three tastings.
Golosaria 2021: the events not to be missed
- Celebration of the theme of Golosaria 2021: Colleganza. The leitmotif of the event will be deepened in two appointments during the event: Saturday 6 (4 pm) in the opening talk conducted with Tessa Gelisio who will also see the awarding of the Colleganza realities and social realities, e Sunday 7 November (2.30pm) with the presentation of the Manifesto of the Colleganza and the awarding of Cheese shops curated by Grana Padano, with guest Patrizio Roversi. However, the connection is also the one that is established between the various operators in the supply chain in the name of sustainability.
It is the theme brought by Comieco In the conference which will be held during the opening day (5.30 pm) and will see the participation ofSilvio Barbero, UNISG Vice President and Carlo Montalbetti, Comieco General Manager with the presentation of a survey on four Italian cities and on deliveries, conducted by Il Gusto and Comieco, in collaboration with the University of Gastronomic Sciences of Pollenzo, to highlight materials , origins, certifications and effectiveness of packaging.
- Showcooking and tastings. Golosaria, as every year, emphasizes participation and the first-person test, and does so with over forty appointments, including the showcooking that see among the other protagonists Roberto Conti e Matteo Scibilia who will interpret the shapes of the water, while Monica Bianchessi e Savino Poffa they will try their hand at traditional Lombard recipes, in particular the Matovani capunsei and the Brescian polenta. Sergio Barzetti will sign a recipe with Nori’s Rice, while the chef Ettore Bocchia will prepare a sturgeon in cooking oil with two different Ione Zobbi mono-varietals.
At the same time, the Petra School of Molino Quaglia with appointments dedicated to bread, pizza and pastry, every day in the dedicated area. So ample space for wine tasting with the wine tasting calendar, starting with Garda Doc with dedicated tastings and food / wine pairings, but also Gavi, Barbera, the territory of the Valpantena, Friulian whites and sparkling wines from Stella Estate, the Rubicon wines of Stocky, the pinot grigio of Santa Margherita which will make a special vertical without neglecting the lunge on Top Hundred e i Top of the Top.
- Twenty years of Top Hundred. The selection of the Top Hundred, the prize conceived by Paolo Massobrio e Marco Gatti, dedicated to best 100 wineries of the year, without ever rewarding those of previous years. The Top Hundred 2021 awards ceremony will take place Sunday 7 November on the stage of Golosaria. The book will also be presented on this occasion The emotion of wine (Comunica Edizioni, € 30) with the story of the 2,000 wineries that have distinguished themselves in these twenty years, but also the indications relating to refreshments, tastings, accommodation and particular activities that distinguish wine tourism.
Tickets and information
Golosaria Milano will be held at Mi.Co, GATE 4 viale Eginardo ang. via Colleoni. Direct access with MM5 Lilla – Portello stop (or MM1 Rossa Lotto or Amendola Fiera stop).
- Saturday 6 November 10 am-10pm (last admission at 9pm)
- Sunday 7 November: 10-20 (last admission at 19)
- Monday 8 November: 10-17 (last admission at 16)
The entrance ticket includes access to the exhibition area, with free access to show cooking, workshops, events in the Agorà area and in the street food area (subject to availability). To enter it is mandatory to show the Green Pass.
- Day ticket online and on site: 12 €
- Free admission for Club Papillon 2022 members, Ais Lombardia, Fisar, Onav, FIS, ASPI and under 10 members
- Reduced admission for Trenord season tickets: 8 €