Cesvi Foundation is selecting a / a Programme Support to be included in its operations in Italy. Duration 12 months renewable. Application deadline 09/11/2021
Programme Support – Italia
Cesvi’s Italy Program is in a phase of expansion with the introduction of new partners and financiers, and provides for the activation of various projects on the national territory, expanding the areas of intervention to protect children and the most vulnerable people.
Cesvi is the manager of Intesa Sanpaolo’s Formula – Green Social and Job initiative and has the task of identifying, monitoring and reporting on the best projects in terms of environmental sustainability, social and employment inclusion in Italy.
More information on the Formula – Green Social and Job initiative can be found here.
The Support Program will work between Bergamo and Milan.
The Program Support will work mainly from home, making itself available to participate in face-to-face meetings with the partners of the assigned projects and with the Cesvi HQ staff at the Milan and Bergamo offices, compatibly with the provisions for containing the spread of the virus in force.
The Program Support will support Cesvi’s operational management in the relationship with the NPOs involved in the Formula – Green Social and Job initiative (for example, scouting, monitoring, documentation archiving) and in the direct implementation of some activities in some Italian cities.
In more detail:
- Supports the Formula Program Manager in maintaining relations with the NPOs of the Formula initiative: agenda management and logistical organization of meetings (online and / or face-to-face), meeting minutes
- Supports the Program Manager Formula in monitoring NPO projects throughout the country and contributes to the implementation of some project actions headed by Cesvi
- It supports the preparation of update reports for the donor
- Supports the Program Manager Formula in identifying new project opportunities and carries out on and off-line searches to identify new partners
- It manages the filing of the documentation relating to the Formula Program
The Program Support will coordinate with the Area Manager Italy and the Program Manager Formula.
- Degree in social, economic, political or related sciences
- Previous experience in project management – management and implementation of activities in the context of social projects in Italy for at least 2 years
- Skills in budget management
- Skills in narrative and financial reporting
- Networking capacity on the territory
- Written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and logistical skills
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility and independence in travel
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet navigation and communication tools
- Familiarity in the use of the main online communication platforms (Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom)
- Previous experience of distribution and logistics processes in social projects in Italy such as, but not limited to, the purchase, logistics and distribution of food products for disadvantaged families
- Previous experience in public / on-call tenders for the selection and management of projects financed by third parties or similar
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Cesvi has a zero tolerance approach towards any harm or exploitation of a minor or vulnerable adult by our staff, representatives or partners.
Cesvi’s commitment to being a safe organization begins with the staff recruitment process which includes meticulous checks, such as criminal records checks or disclosure of previous convictions, to ensure that minors and vulnerable people are safeguarded and abused are prevented. Safeguards are part of the performance of the selection process.
Cesvi pays particular attention to safeguarding the health of all human resources of the Organization and therefore to protect the collaborator, an assessment of suitability for the position for each mission is foreseen before departure. This evaluation will be carried out by the competent doctor of the Organization, who will also examine the vaccination coverage, including the anti-Covid vaccination19.
Due to the large number of applications received, it is not possible for us to give feedback to all candidates. Only profiles that are included in the short-list and contacted for a first interview will be updated on the status of their application.