PERUGIA. Proclaimed the best Italian craft beers. The winners of the Cerevisia award 2021 which was attended by 100 labels from all over the country. And there is also one from Trentino: Lucia Maria Melchiori Sidrobrewery.
The Cerevisia award was established by Banab, the National Beer Tasting Desk, a committee founded on 30 April 2013 by the will of the Perugia Chamber of Commerce, now Umbria, the Region, Cerb, the Research Center for excellence. beer of the University of Studies, the Municipality of Deruta and AssoBirra, an association of brewers and malters.
On the occasion of the award, it was highlighted how the craft breweries that produce quality beers according to artisanal processing methods represent “excellence” in the national beer world, a sector that has, however, “strongly affected the impact of the pandemic”. In fact, 2020 was defined as a very difficult year for national beer, whose production fell by 8.4%, consumption by 11.4 and exports down by more contained by 4.8%.
A photograph with a minus sign, reversed compared to that of 2019 which had set historical records in terms of production, consumption and exports.
The winning breweries are these:
- from Basilicata the Vulture Brewery
- from Calabria the Gladium Brewery
- from Campania the Karma Brewery
- from Campania the Monaci Vesuviani Brewery
- from Campania the Incanto Artisan Microbrewery
- from Emilia Romagna the Birra Amarcord Brewery
- from Friuli Venezia Giulia the Cittavecchia Brewery
- from Friuli Venezia Giulia the Foran Brewery
- from the Marche the 61cento Brewery
- from the Marche the Jester Brewery Agricultural Brewery
- from Puglia the Rebeers Brewery
- from Sicily the Etna Brewery
- from Trentino Alto Adige the Lucia Maria Melchiori Sidrobrewery
- from Umbria the Birra Birra bro
- from Umbria the Birralfina Brewery
- from Veneto the Acelum Brewery;
- from Veneto the Theresianer Brewery Antica Birreria di Trieste 1766.