The decree introducing new measures to deal with the Covid-19 emergency has been published in the Official Gazette, in particular on the use of the green pass and on the extension, until 31 December, of the state of emergency.
The government has established that from 6 August it will be possible to carry out some activities only if you have:
- green certifications COVID-19 (Green Pass), proving the inoculation of at least the first Sars-CoV-2 vaccine dose or recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection, and which are valid for 6 months;
- or if a rapid molecular or antigen test is performed with a negative result for the Sars-CoV-2 virus, and which is valid for 48 hours.
Comprehensibly, most people who get vaccinated don’t know how long they have to wait before COVID-19 Green Certification is ready. This is what is reported in the FAQ of the dcg.gov.it site that issues the Green Pass.
In case of vaccination:
- for the first dose of vaccines which require two, the Certification will be generated from the 12th day after administration and will be valid from the 15th day until the next dose;
- in cases of second dose or single dose for previous infection: the Certification will be generated within a couple of days;
- in cases of single-dose vaccine, the Certification will be generated from the 15th day after administration.
In case of a negative buffer:
- In cases of negative swab the Certification will be generated in a few hours and will be valid for 48 hours from the time of collection.
In case of recovery:
- In the cases of recovery from COVID-19 the Certification will be generated within the following day.
Green Pass, it is not used to go to school, nor on public transport. What changes from 6 August: here are the FAQs
What are the activities that can be carried out by showing the Green Pass?
Among the activities that will require the Green Pass are:
- Catering services carried out by any establishment for consumption at the table indoors
- Shows open to the public, sporting events and competitions
- Museums, other institutes and places of culture and exhibitions;
- Swimming pools, swimming centers, gyms, team sports, wellness centers, even within accommodation facilities, limited to indoor activities;
- Festivals and fairs, conferences and congresses;
- Spas, theme and amusement parks;
- Cultural centers, social and recreational centers, limited to indoor activities and with the exception of educational centers for children, summer centers and related catering activities;
- Gaming rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos;
To enter places of worship, parishes and basilicas, and participate in religious services, there will be no need to show anti-Covid certification. For churches, in fact, the protocols signed in conjunction with the reopening that provide for the use of the mask, the safety distance and the quota number for the faithful remain in force, but no Green Pass.
Can I have the green pass without the internet?
If you do not have a computer or smartphone, or are temporarily unable to browse the internet, or for some reason you are no longer in possession of one of the unique codes necessary to obtain the Green Pass, it is possible to go to your family doctor or to the pharmacy showing the Health Card and the Fiscal Code.
If you want to retrieve your unique code that never arrived via SMS or e-mail following vaccination or a negative swab or recovery, you can call the telephone number 1500 or write to the dedicated e-mail address ([email protected]) indicating your Fiscal Code, the date of the event (eg vaccination, negative swab, date of the first positive swab for the recovered) and the email address to which you want to receive the AUTHCODE.
How to get the Green Pass online (COVID-19 Green Certification)
Especially after Draghi’s press conference, many people are clogging up the switchboards of authorities and healthcare companies to understand how to get the Green Pass, or the digital COVID-19 Green Certification. Here’s how to do it.
Use the dedicated website to download the Green Pass
For more than a month, the government has set up an online platform dedicated to this purpose: it is a website that can also be reached with a smartphone.
Se si ha SPID o CIE
If you apply for the Green Pass using your digital identity (SPID or CIE), after the data has been verified by the system, you can directly download the COVID-19 green certification in PDF format.
If you use the health card
If, on the other hand, you do not have a SPID or CIE, you can use the Health Card to submit the request. You will need to indicate the last 8 numbers of the Health Card, its expiration date and at least one of these unique codes: CUN, NRFE, NUCG or AUTHCODE. After the system checks, it will be possible to download the digital COVID-19 Green Certification in PDF format.
What are CUN, NRFE, NUCG or AUTHCODE codes, and where do I find them?
WITH A (National Unique Code) is the code received against a negative molecular swab.
NRFE (Electronic Report Number) is the code received against a negative antigenic swab.
NUCG (Unique Healing Certificate Number) is the code received for a COVID-19 recovery certificate.
AUTHCODE is the authorization code received via e-mail or SMS when the vaccination took place, or the antigen / molecular test, or the certificate of recovery from COVID-19 was issued.
Use the Electronic Health Record to download the Green Pass
The digital COVID-19 Green Certification can also be obtained through your own Electronic Health Record (ESF).
Access to the Electronic Health Record takes place in the same way as for the other types of documents managed by FSE. After accessing the system, the COVID-19 Green Certification will be available among the new downloadable documents and will be in PDF format.
Use the Immuni app to download the Green Pass
The Green Pass can also be obtained through the Immuni app. Simply open the app, tap “EU Digital Covid Certificate”, then on “Recover EU Digital Covid Certificate”, then select the type of unique code you want to use among CUN, NRFE, NUCG or AUTHCODE, and indicate the last 8 numbers of the Health Card and its expiration date. At this point Immuni allows the consultation of the valid COVID-19 Green Certification and its download on the phone.
Use the IO app to download the Green Pass
Also the IO app for payments and notifications from Public Administrations, it allows for the obtaining of the digital COVID-19 Green Certification.
The user accesses the IO app in the usual way, using their digital identity (SPID or CIE) and the App will show the digital COVID-19 green certification among the “Messages received” which can also be downloaded to the phone.