Get this started right away diet to lose weight perfect for her and for him that allows you to lose immediately 3 kg in just 7 days! The diet weekly that you find below starts with three days with menus based only on four ingredients and ends with a low carbohydrate diet, to emphasize the effects. The sudden change of ingredients helps, in fact, to shake up the metabolism forcing it to work faster. And lose weight in record time!
DEFLATE AND DETOX. In addition to the benefits it can bring to the health of the whole organism, this one diet it is useful for deflating. And detoxify thanks to his high fiber content. In particular, it is suitable for all people who are used to eating a lot of meat often. Fried. Desserts. Sauces. Ready and refined foods. It can be a good detox regimen even for those who have exaggerated with these foods. During a weekend or vacation. And he wants to clean up his gut. Biologists and nutritionists advise.
– Breakfast: a glass of 100% apple juice; a cup of milk; two wholemeal rusks. – Snack: a baked apple. – Lunch: a plate of brown rice with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and grated fresh ginger. – Snack: a cup of skim milk – Price: a plate of wholemeal pasta with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and basil.
– Breakfast: a low-fat yogurt with oat flakes and pieces of fresh apple. – Snack: a baked apple. – Lunch: a plate of wholemeal pasta dressed with extra virgin olive oil. – Snack: a skim milk and apple smoothie. – Price: wholemeal Basmati rice with grated ginger, lemon zest and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
– Breakfast: a cup of milk with oat flakes and pieces of fresh apple. – Snack: two rusks with apple puree. – Lunch: a plate of wholemeal pasta dressed with extra virgin olive oil and basil. – Snack: a baked apple with cinnamon. – Price: Venere rice with lemon juice and pieces of fresh apple.
– Breakfast: a citrus juice; a soft-boiled egg and two slices of wholemeal bread. – Snack: a juice with apple, carrot and ginger. – Lunch: 50 g of chickpea hummus with raw vegetables and two slices of rye bread. – Snack: 125 g of plain yogurt with 4 nuts. – Price: 150 g of baked salmon fillet seasoned with fennel seeds and a teaspoon of low-sodium soy sauce; steamed spinach seasoned with oil and lemon.
FRIDAY / 5th DAY
– Breakfast: a cup of bitter coffee. Two slices of wholemeal bread with 100% almond cream and fresh raspberries. – Snack: a centrifuged spinach, celery, lemon and apple. – Lunch: 60 g of legume pasta with fresh tomato sauce. 150 g of roast turkey with green salad dressed with seeds, a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. – Snack: a low-fat white yogurt with ground cinnamon. – Price: 150 g of baked turbot with cooked cherry tomatoes and Taggiasca olives. New spinach salad with pine nuts dressed with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
SATURDAY / 6th DAY
– Breakfast: a cup of green tea; a slice of homemade yogurt cake; fresh fruit salad. – Snack: 125 g of plain yogurt. – Lunch: spelled salad (60 g), fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, hard ricotta seasoned with extra virgin olive oil and oregano. – Snack: 15 g of nuts and seeds. – Price: 150 g of chicken cutlets with lemon. Julienne carrots seasoned with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
News, trends, technologies and protagonists: everything you need to know about the world of watchmaking.
SUNDAY / 7th DAY
– Breakfast: a cup of barley coffee; two pancakes made with buckwheat flour with Greek yogurt and berries. – Snack: two kiwis. – Lunch: a slice of chickpea porridge with a mixed salad of fresh vegetables. – Snack: 15 g of dried fruit and mixed seeds. – Price: 150 g of amberjack and avocado tartare dressed with lemon, ginger and extra virgin olive oil.
Style © REPRODUCTION RESERVED