What are the best fitness cereals to eat for breakfast? Finding your way around the different brands available on the market is not always easy and relying on price alone is often not a smart move.
An investigation by Altroconsumo, an association for the protection of consumers, would reveal the best brands of fitness cereals, from “bran sticks to various fitness stylesse, presented both in the classic version and in the one enriched with chocolate or fruit “. None of the packages analyzed have added fats or oils. The only ones present are those of chocolate for some specific brands.
To conduct the survey, Altroconsumo took into account two factors: the ingredients of cereals and their nutritional profile. An algorithm created by a start-up therefore considered the positive and negative aspects of each product, up to the final balance, which saw the assignment of a score. Based on the latter, the association has drawn up its own ranking. Let’s see the best fitness cereals to eat for breakfast among these 29 according to a survey.
The three best brands
The best score (83/100) was scored by cereals Bran Sticks Fibrette di Bran Tre Mulini (Eurospin). As the name suggests, it is a bran-based product, with an average sugar content and 97 kcal per serving.
Following, Conad Piacersi Sticks with Wheat Bran (79/100), another bran product, with an average sugar content and 95 kcal per serving.
The third place in the ranking is occupied by Weetabix Formal (78/100), made from wheat, with a low sugar content and 190 kcal per serving.
Here are the best fitness cereals to eat for breakfast among these 29 according to a survey
Most of the products analyzed were placed in the good-high quality range of the ranking. The brands that occupy the last five places in the ranking, with scores from 62/100 to 56/100, would be instead “Medium quality”.
In order from best to worst, here are the other 27 fitness cereal brands we analyzed:
- Esselunga Equipoise Well Flakes Gluten Free (76/100)
- Conad Piacersi Rice and Whole Wheat Flakes (76/100)
- Conad Piacersi Rice and Whole Wheat Flakes with Red Fruits (76/100)
- Esselunga Equilibrio Bran Sticks (75/100)
- Kellogg’s All-Bran Fibre Plus (75/100)
- Carrefour Fibra Plus (74/100)
- Kellogg’s Nice Morning (74/100)
- Esselunga Organic Whole Wheat Flakes (73/100)
- Three Mills (Eurospin) Corn Flakes Corn Flakes (72/100)
- Benesi Coop Crunchy Flakes with Fruit (71/100)
- Kellogg’s Special K Classic (71/100)
- Esselunga Equipoise Well Flakes with Berries (71/100)
- Kellogg’s Special K Red Fruit (71/100)
- Esselunga Balance Well Flakes Classic (71/100)
- Crownfield (LIDL) Special Flakes Classic (70/100)
- Carrefour Stylesse Petals of Rice and Whole Wheat (67/100)
- Carrefour Stylesse Red Fruits (67/100)
- Conad Piacersi Whole Wheat Flakes and Rice with Fruit (67/100)
- Conad Piacersi Rice and Whole Wheat Flakes with Dark Chocolate (66/100)
- Nestlé Fitness Dark Chocolate (63/100)
- Esselunga Equipoise Well Flakes with Dark Chocolate (62/100)
- Kellogg’s Special K Dark Chocolate (62/100)
- Nestlé Fitness Chocolate (59/100)
- Carrefour Fiber Flakes Chocolate (57/100)
- Carrefour Stylesse Dark Chocolate (56/100)
This is the city with the cheapest supermarkets according to a recent analysis
(We remind you to carefully read the warnings regarding this article, which can be consulted WHO”)