Home » Food recalls of the week: all products withdrawn by the Ministry of Health
The food recalls of the week: the list of all the products withdrawn by the Ministry of Health.
There is a long list of products withdrawn by the Ministry of Health only in this week of September. Bacterial and microbiological contamination, presence of allergens, in short, the reasons are the most disparate and have led to a massive provision of food recalls. Let’s see what they are and the motivation. All the details.
The food recalls of the week: the list of all the withdrawn products
Cases of food contamination, in particular from ethylene oxide a substance highly harmful to human health, but not only. THE food reminders of the week published on the notices section of the official website of Ministry of Health they also report other puzzling cases. Eg products that have passed their original expiration date, still for sale or presence of allergens not indicated on the display label. In short, when you go to the supermarket to do the shopping it is always good to check the list of foods collected weekly by the Ministry of Health. Let’s see the official list.
You may also be interested in: Withdrawal of cinnamon powder: undeclared presence of sulphites
Withdrawals and recalls: all foods involved
There are many food recalls of the week published on the website of the Ministry of Health. The alarms are often the same supermarket chains which, through reporting fromConsumers association, realize the contamination of the food or drink in question. Let’s see the official list of retreats of the week:
You may also be interested in: Cooked ham alarm: massive withdrawal from supermarkets, chemical risk
- Salmon Carrefour, error in the expiration date;
- Maxi withdrawal of fresh milk, three brands involved: Live Milk, Mungi and Bevi, Lessinia for exceeding the expiry date indicated on the package;
- Coop food references including: supplements, preparations for pizza, marinated salmon, rice salad, desserts, Mars, soy cooking cream, vegetable preparation, gluten-free rusks and various soy drinks. All the products are in fact contaminated by ethylene oxide;
- Food supplement contaminated with ethylene oxide;
- Robiola di monte with the Esselunga brand withdrawn due to the presence of Escherichia coli;
- Withdrawal of three dietary supplements for ethylene oxide: Polase, Fortifit muscles and bones and Vitamin C Plant lines.
For further information, consult the official website of the Ministry of Health.