Diet per lose weight immediately 3 Kg in 7 days thanks to this diet weekly (perfect for her and for him) which incorporates the principles of diet of the flight attendants (i.e. the diet Natnam), because it lasts no more than 3-4 days, as long as the rest period on land of hostesses and stewards after long journeys.
It’s about a diet lightning very useful when you have to make up for a food and wine weekend. Or a brief period of excess. Then, you need a program to gradually increase the calories introduced and maintain the results. With the diet weekly that you find below you get to lose 3 kg in 7 days.
The ideal would be to continue for at least another three days arriving and for a total of 10 days. “In this way they manage to lose about 4 kg consisting of fat and not just liquids»Specify the nutritionists. Start this today diet setttimanale!
▼ Click below for the Weekly Diet ▼
MONDAY / 1st DAY
– Breakfast: a juice of apple, spinach and lemon; a low-fat white Greek yogurt. – Snack: an Apple. – Lunch: chicken breast marinated in a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice; a plate of tomatoes with oregano. – Snack: a low-fat white yogurt. – Price: hake in foil; finely chopped fennel salad.
TUESDAY / 2nd DAY
– Breakfast: a low-fat white Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries. – Snack: a cup of fresh raspberries. – Lunch: grilled turkey breast marinated with lemon juice, a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and sage; steamed zucchini. – Snack: a green apple. – Price: a grilled sole with lemon juice and a pinch of herb salt; sliced cucumber salad dressed with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
WEDNESDAY / 3rd DAY
– Breakfast: an extract of apple, cucumber, celery and orange; a white soy yogurt. – Snack: a cup of blueberries. – Lunch: bresaola topped with lemon juice and rocket. – Snack: a low-fat white yogurt. – Price: endive in pinzimonio; roasted rabbit.
THURSDAY / 4th DAY
– Breakfast: unsweetened tea, half a grapefruit. – Snack: a low-fat white Greek yogurt. – Lunch: beef steak; tomato salad dressed with oregano. – Snack: an Apple. – Price: steamed monkfish steak with fennel seeds; radicchio salad dressed with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
FRIDAY / 5th DAY
– Breakfast: a cup of barley coffee; 125 g of Greek yogurt with pieces of fresh seasonal fruit and a tablespoon of dried fruit. – Snack: a glass of citrus juice and 3 Brazil nuts. – Lunch: 50 g of spelled with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, 40 g of feta seasoned with oregano and a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. – Snack: 125 g of plain yogurt with a sprinkle of cinnamon. – Price: lentil salad (30 g dry) with grilled aubergines, dressed with extra virgin olive oil and mint.
SATURDAY / 6th DAY
– Breakfast: a cup of tea; 125 g soy yogurt with a mix of dried and fresh fruit. – Snack: a herbal tea of fennel and 4 almonds. – Lunch: 50 g of chickpea hummus with raw vegetable dips. – Snack: a bowl of strawberries. – Price: 150 g of baked turbot with cherry tomatoes, capers and Taggiasca olives; mixed salad.
News, trends, technologies and protagonists: everything you need to know about the world of watchmaking.
SUNDAY / 7th DAY
– Breakfast: a citrus juice; Greek yogurt with fresh raspberries and almonds. – Snack: two kiwis. – Lunch: bowl with brown rice (30 g), edamame (30 g) and raw salmon (50 g). – Snack: pineapple carpaccio. – Price: a plate of light parmigiana aubergines.
Style © RESERVED REPRODUCTION