07 June 2021 17:06
In the last 24 hours, in Sicily, new Covid cases are 156, 119 fewer than yesterday when they were 275. They were identified on 9,759 processed swabs between molecular and antigenic. The positivity rate therefore falls back to 1.5% (yesterday it was 3.8%). There are three other deaths which bring the total number of victims due to Covid, on the island, to 5,876.
The latest bulletin issued by the Ministry of Health also shows that ordinary hospitalizations are 392 (+10, yesterday they were 382) and 43 in intensive care (yesterday they were 44) with no new daily admissions. This brings the total of hospitalized to 435. The new healed are 241, a figure that brings the total to 213,921. 7,883 the total of the current positives (-88 compared to yesterday), 7,448 of which in home isolation.
This is the distribution of cases province by province: Palermo 42, Catania 41, Messina 24, Syracuse 14, Trapani 13, Ragusa 4, Caltanissetta 17, Agrigento 0 and Enna 1.
Coronavirus, the bulletin from Italy
- New cases: 1,273
- Cases tested: 26724
- Swabs (diagnostic and control): 84,567. Molecular: 49756 of which 1230 positive equal to 2.47%; rapid: 34811 of which 40 are positive
- Currently positive: 188,453
- Hospitalized: 4.910, -53
- Hospitalized in Intensive Care: 759 of which 25 are new, -15
- Deaths after a positive swab: 126,588
- Total positive cases since the beginning of the pandemic: 4,233,698
- Total Discharged / Healed: 3,918,657
- Vaccinated: 13,028,350 people equal to 24% of the population over 12 years old, 38,178,684 doses administered or 90% of the 27,733,972 doses delivered by Pfizer, of the 4,096,657 delivered by Moderna and 8,993,380 AstraZeneca vaccines and 1,559,700 Janssen single doses produced by Johnson & Johnson. The updated vaccine report on the government website. Yesterday 493 thousand doses were administered
- Who was vaccinated. The vaccination campaign has involved to date 7 June 2021: 82% of the over 80, 37% of the seventy, and 30% of the sixty, 21% of the fifty, 13% of the forty, 11% of the thirty and 9% of 20-year-olds and 1% of adolescents fully vaccinated with a double or single dose of JJ.