Amazon hires 2021: 3,000 permanent jobs in Italy before the end of the year.
With the 3,000 hires Amazon – the e-commerce giant had already announced 1,100 at the beginning of the year with the new centers, one for distribution in the province of Novara and one for sorting in Spilamberto in the province of Modena – leads to 12.500 the number of employees in Italy in 2021.
The 3,000 open-ended Amazon hires new hires relate to different professional figures e 50 diverse locations scattered throughout the national territory. Let’s see what are the profiles, i requirements e how to apply.
Amazon hires 2021: 3,000 permanent positions
It was Amazon who announced the 3,000 permanent hires in 2021 throughout Italy, a considerable investment for the e-commerce giant.
Amazon for 2021 hiring announced to invest 350 million euros in 3 new centers in Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna and Piedmont which will open in a few months, in Autumn. Amazon also opens:
- two distribution centers in Novara and Cividate al Piano, in the province of Bergamo;
- a sorting center in Spilamberto, in Modena;
- 11 sorting depots in Piedmont, Trentino-Alto Adige, Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Umbria and Marche.
“The new jobs we will create over the course of the year are an opportunity,” he said Mariangela Marseille, country manager of Amazon.it and Amazon.es – both for those who want to change jobs and for those looking for employment, because we are open to all kinds of talent and education. Come on linguists ai engineers, from the opportunities of stage ai managerial roles, Amazon guarantees everyone a safe, inclusive work environment, with training and refresher opportunities and professional growth programs. Our personnel management policies – concluded Marseglia – have allowed us to obtain the Top Employer Italia 2021 certification for all our activities in the country, from distribution warehouses to development centers. “
Amazon hiring 2021: requirements and how to apply
There are several job profiles for Amazon 2021 hires and requirements they are therefore different. Amazon, in view of new openings and new needs, constantly updates the recruiting platform where it is possible to apply for each of the available positions and for the various locations. Currently, for example, look for a warehouse worker for the Novara office. In fact, among the requirements we find:
- previous experience as a warehouse worker, forklift driver, forklift driver, forwarder, packer, logistician, sorting man, warehouse operator;
- previous experience in the trade, distribution, retail, sales, restaurant, food and catering industry;
- be self-driving (preferential);
- be available to work shifts, including night and holidays, and / or work overtime;
- be of age and have a good knowledge of the Italian language.
To apply for one of Amazon’s positions, stay up to date, and be among the 3,000 hires of the year is necessary connect to the web page. In detail, it is necessary to:
- log into Amazon Jobs. For this it is necessary to provide an e-mail address and a password;
- activate your account by clicking on the link in the confirmation email you receive;
- At this point, enter Amazon Jobs and select the headquarters;
- find the position of interest among the open positions;
- click on “apply now” top right.
At this point you are directed to the application page in which you must enter, in various successive stages, the curriculum vitae and other information. The last step is the checking the application and sending.