Home » News » VAT numbers, new non-repayable contributions: requirements and how to obtain them
VAT numbers: from yesterday 14 October and until 13 December 2021 it is possible to submit the request to receive the new non-repayable contributions, intended for activities with a turnover of between 10 and 15 million euros. Let’s see in detail the latest information provided by the Revenue Agency.
From Thursday October 14 the VAT numbers with a turnover between 10 and 15 million euros will be able to send the application to receive i new grants introduced by the Sostegni bis decree.
The Revenue Agency provided the latest information on the measure on 13 October, with the request procedure that will be active until the next December 13. Let’s see together everything there is to know about it.
New contributions for VAT numbers: applications from 14 October
They left yesterday October 14, 2021 the procedures for requesting i new non-repayable contributions for VAT numbers introduced by the Sostegni bis decree. In order to submit applications, which can be sent by deadline of December 13, 2021, some specifics are required requirements:
Read also: New non-repayable contributions for VAT numbers and professionals
- the applicants must have obtained revenues or fees of between 10 and 15 million euros in 2019;
- you need to prove a decrease of at least 30% in the average monthly amount of turnover and fees, recorded between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021 compared to the same period of the previous year.
VAT number contributions: how to request them
As mentioned, the requests to obtain the new non-repayable contributions they can be sent to the Revenue Agency until 13 December 2021 and exclusively telematics.
In the specific application form it is necessary to indicate:
- the tax code of the applicant (or any representative or intermediary);
- all information proving the compliance with the requirements;
- l’WERE GOING of the current account on which you intend to receive the credit.
Alternatively, it is possible to take advantage of the non-repayable grant also as tax credit, to be used exclusively in compensation: in this case it is the applicant who must communicate his choice which, we remind you, cannot be revoked.
- Degree in Economics and Management
- Majoring in International Management
- Expert in: Politics, Economy and Tax Deductions