Competition of the Revenue Agency 2021: expiration set for 30 September to present request and participate in the selection which will lead topermanent employment from 2420 officials, data analysts and other IT profiles.
There are several requirements to be respected since there are several professional figures who will enhance the staff of the Revenue Agency.
The need to make available new jobs also arises from digital revolution in place in the Financial Administration which requires new skills to be implemented.
Competition of the Revenue Agency 2021, deadline 30 September for the application: the requirements
With two different calls published last August 13, 2021, the 2021 competition has been launched to become part of theRevenue Agency: aspiring officials have until deadline of September 30th at 11.59 pm to send the application form via the IT procedure active on the institutional portal.
In particular, a public selection was launched for the third functional area, F1 salary bracket With the’permanent employment from 2320 officials per administrative-tax activity, divided as follows:
- 370 to be used at the Central Structures:
- 20 for management control activities;
- 10 for activities related to data protection;
- 70 for legal activity;
- 220 for fiscal activity;
- 50 for international taxation activities;
- 1950 for the Regional Directions for tax administrative activity.
- Revenue Agency – Call of 13 August 2021 for the selection of 2320 officials with a tax profile
- Public selection for the permanent hiring of 2320 units for the third functional area, F1 salary bracket, official professional profile, for administrative-tax activities
A second call, however, provides for a public selection for the third functional area, salary bracket F1, with the permanent hiring of 100 IT officers:
- 25 tax data analyst;
- 25 infrastructure and IT security analysts;
- 50 data scientist.
- Revenue Agency – Call of 13 August 2021 for the selection of 100 officials with an IT profile
- Public selection for the permanent hiring of 100 units for the third functional area, salary bracket F1, professional profile IT officer, of which 25 units of tax data analyst, 25 of infrastructure and IT security analysts in the tax field and 50 of civil servants data scientist.
For each of these professional roles are required specific requirements, indicated in the two notices. It is also possible to apply for more than one position.
Generally all those who intend to submit request to participate in the competition of the Revenue Agency 2021 must respond to features that follow:
- have the qualifications listed in the reference tables in the two calls;
- have Italian citizenship;
- be in a regular position with regard to military obligations;
- enjoy political and civil rights;
- have physical fitness for employment.
The qualification obtained abroad, or the foreign qualification obtained in Italy, recognized as equivalent for the purposes of participation in public competitions for one of the required degrees is considered valid for selection, even if the procedure is still in progress. But it is necessary to prove that you have submitted the request.
Competition of the Revenue Agency 2021, deadline 30 September for the application: instructions
The aspiring officials of the Revenue Agency must fill in the application for admission to the 2021 competition and submit it via the online form available on the portal:
The two notices read:
“No other form of filling in and sending the application to participate in the competition is allowed”.
Within deadline 11.59 pm of 30 September 2021 it is possible to modify the data already entered: the date and time of online submission of the application
admission to the competition is certified by the computer application.
Once the instance is filled in and submitted, the system submits e-mail message with the confirmation of the acquisition of the application: it is necessary to have a personal PEC address.
Those who have what it takes to participate in the selection will face three different tests:
- objective aptitude test;
- objective technical-professional proof;
- oral exam supplemented by a theoretical-practical internship.
The October 15, 2021 dall’Revenue Agency new details will come on the sule methods and dates of the tests.