€ 1,000 shower and taps bonus to help save water: applications until December 31, 2021.
A bonus of 1.000 euro to natural persons, residing in Italy, who replace parts of existing buildings or individual real estate units on existing buildings
- * ceramic sanitary ware with new reduced-discharge appliances
- * the taps, the shower heads and the shower columns with new appliances with limited water flow.
In particular, the subsidy is recognized for expenses incurred for
- * the supply and installation of ceramic sanitary vessels with a maximum discharge volume equal to or less than 6 liters and related discharge systems, including connected plumbing and masonry works and the dismantling and disposal of pre-existing systems
- * the supply and installation of taps and mixers for bathroom and kitchen, including devices for controlling the flow of water with a flow rate equal to or less than 6 liters per minute, and shower heads and shower columns with equal water flow rates or less than 9 liters per minute, including any connected plumbing and masonry works and the dismantling and disposal of existing systems.
You can use the bonus until 31 December 2021.
The facility does not constitute the beneficiary’s taxable income and is not relevant for the purposes of the equivalent economic situation indicator (ISEE).
How to claim the shower and faucets bonus
The methods for obtaining the bonus will be defined by a decree of the Minister for the Environment and for the Protection of the Territory and the Sea, to be issued within 60 days of the entry into force of the 2021 budget law.
Regulations and practices
* Article 1, paragraphs 61 to 65 of law no. 178/2020 – State budget for the financial year 2021 and multi-year budget for the three-year period 2021-2023
© All rights reserved