Bookings for incentives for the purchase of new low-emission vehicles, provided for by the Sostegni bis decree, will restart today, Monday 2 August. In fact, the platform of the Ministry of Economic Development is available again at the internet address ecobonus.mise.gov.it where to obtain bonuses for the purchase of new low-emission vehicles.
The bonuses will initially be available for new vehicles with carbon dioxide emissions up to 135 grams per kilometer, with and without scrapping. From 5 August, concessions for commercial and special vehicles can be requested.
But how does the auto bonus work? In the meantime, let’s start with the endowment: 350 million euros are available for the 2021 eco-bonus, or the refinement of the automotive fund approved by the conversion law of the Sostegni bis decree. Compared to the past, the main change concerns the allocation of 40 million euros dedicated to used cars, petrol or diesel, of a Euro class of no less than 6 and emissions of up to 160 g / km of CO2. To access this incentive it will be necessary to scrap a car registered before January 2011, or that has reached ten years in the period in which the eco-bonus is requested.
- 200 million to purchase vehicles with emissions between 61-135 g / km CO2, exclusively with scrapping. The contribution is 1,500 euros;
- 60 million to obtain the extra bonus and purchase vehicles with emissions between 0-60 g / km CO2. The contribution amounts to € 2,000 with scrapping and € 1,000 without.
- 50 million for the purchase of commercial and special vehicles, of which 15 million exclusively for electric vehicles.
- 40 million for the purchase of used M1 category vehicles, of a Euro class of no less than 6 and emissions of up to 160 g / km of CO2. A contribution of up to 2,000 euros is recognized, calculated on the basis of the issue band. To take advantage of the contribution, another older vehicle must be scrapped.
It is good to explain immediately that there are particular constraints to access the bonus to which less than half of the initially budgeted resources are destined.
To access the scrapping bonus to buy a used car it is necessary in fact:
- scrapping a car registered before January 2011, or that in any case turns ten years old during the period in which the state subsidy is used
- that it is registered in the name of the buyer of the used car or a relative who has lived together with a family status for at least 12 months
- the recipients are only natural persons
- state contributions vary according to the emissions of the vehicle that will be purchased: for cars in the 0-60 g / km range the contribution will be 2,000 euros, for 61-90 g / km 1,000 euros and for 91- 160 of 750 euros.
- The second-hand cars that will be purchased cannot have a price higher than 25 thousand euros;
- The benefits cannot be requested by those who have already used the previous incentives, those of the laws of 30 December 2018 and 30 December 2020.
Therefore how does the specialized portal reconstruct Four wheels the incentives will follow the following scheme:
- those who buy a new car with CO2 emissions of 0-20 g / km without scrapping are entitled to: 4,000 euros of State Ecobonus + 1,000 euros of State extra bonuses + 1,000 euros (+ VAT) discount applied by the dealership;
- those who buy a new car with CO2 emissions of 0-20 g / km with scrapping are entitled to: 6,000 euros of State Ecobonus + 2,000 euros of State extra-bonuses + 2,000 euros (+ VAT) of concessionaire discount;
- those who buy a new car with CO2 emissions of 21-60 g / km without scrapping are entitled to: 1,500 euro State Ecobonus + 1,000 euro extra State bonus + 1,000 euro (+ VAT) dealer;
- those who buy a new car with CO2 emissions equal to 21-60 g / km by scrapping their car are entitled to: 2,500 euro State Ecobonus + 2,000 euro extra State bonus + 2,000 euro (+ VAT) dealer;
- who buys a new car with CO2 emissions equal to 61-135 g / km with scrapping is entitled to: 1,500 euros State + 2,000 euros (+ VAT) dealer;
- those who buy a used car with CO2 emissions of 0-60 g / km by scrapping their car are entitled to: 2,000 euros;
- those who buy a used car with CO2 emissions of 61-90 g / km by scrapping their car are entitled to: 1,000 euros;
- those who buy a used car with CO2 emissions of 91-160 g / km by scrapping their car are entitled to: 750 euros.
The answers to all the questions on the website of the ministry of economic development.