Circuito Lavoro informs us of important news coming for the Competition for the Municipality of Rome. After the publication of the exam dates for executives and administrative officers, it is the turn of the social workers and lawyers. Here are all the details and methods of conducting the tests.
City of Rome Competition: new exam dates online
The Competition for the Municipality of Rome is now at the starting line. If, in fact, the first to start will be the managers, followed by the administrative officials, soon it will also be the turn of the social workers and lawyers. In fact, the new exam dates for both profiles have just been published. In particular, candidates for the figure of Social Worker Officer, category D, economic position D1, will have to take the test on 25 June at 2.30pm. For the profile of Attorney Officer, category D, economic position D1, the exam is scheduled for next 30 June at 8:30 and 14:30.
This also competition the new simplified procedure envisaged by the Brunetta reform. In particular, candidates will have to take a single digital written test, followed by an oral exam. The first test will consist of a multiple choice test with 60 questions, aimed at ascertaining the aptitude and professional skills of the candidates, for a maximum score of 30 points. All exams will take place at the Nuova Fiera di Roma, east entrance (pavilions 1, 3 and 4) in viale Alexandre Gustave Eiffel.
Competition Municipality of Rome: some indications for candidates
Participants must arrive at the office, on the day and at the established time, in full compliance with the measures to combat the pandemic and to prevent contagion from COVID-19. They will also need to bring the following documentation with them:
- printed copy of the letter of participation in the competition test. The letter will be sent to each candidate, a few days before the call date, to their e-mail address;
- valid identification document;
- registration receipt issued by the system at the time of application;
- COVID self-declaration to be signed in the competition;
- report relating to a rapid or molecular antigen test, carried out by means of a gold / pharyngeal swab not earlier than 48 hours from the competition test, with negative results (this requirement also applies to candidates who have already undergone vaccination for COVID-19).