Genoa, gets burned while doing the barbecue. It is serious

Genoa, gets burned while doing the barbecue. It is serious
Genoa, gets burned while doing the barbecue. It is serious

Genoa – A 41 year old man was admitted to the Villa Scassi hospital, in Sampierdarena, for burns sustained in a domestic accident. It happened in Cornigliano.

According to what was reconstructed, the 41-year-old reported burns in particular on the chest and face while having a barbecue. The dynamics of the accident still remain to be clarified. It is not excluded that the man may have been hit by flames in an attempt to light the fire.

The man is in a pharmacological coma. His conditions are serious.

PREV Ddl Zan, as a Catholic I am embarrassed: this Church cannot represent me
NEXT Mancini: ‘Verratti will play, necessary turnover. Cookie? We are not like Wales, on the pitch to win ‘| Nationals