Covid, in Irpinia i contagion. The trend that has been recorded for several days continues to confirm the decrease in positive throughout the provincial territory. The data of the day attest to a significant drop in the positivity rate. The Local Health Authority reports on 883 swabs carried out which tested positive for Covid 12 people:
– 2, resident in the municipality of Altavilla Irpina;
– 1, resident in the municipality of Avellino;
– 1, resident in the municipality of Montefalcione;
– 3, resident in the municipality of Monteforte Irpino;
– 5, residing in the municipality of Solofra.
The Local Health Authority has started an epidemiological investigation on the contacts of the positive cases.