Market mover of the week: ECB and beyond between 7 and 11 June.
The calendar of this month promises to be full of events not to be missed. First of all, new and valuable information on the European scenarios will arrive from Frankfurt. There ECB will give directives on interest rates, purchase of debt with the piano PEPP and will provide updated forecasts.
In focus is the feared tapering: will it already be time to ease monetary policy with the ongoing recovery and the specter of inflation?
The Economic Calendar will also reveal other strategic data: from GDP of the Eurozone confidence indices ZEW of Germany; from inflation in China to the US trade balance up to German and Italian industrial production.
In detail below, i market mover not to be missed since 7 to 11 June.
Market mover Monday 7 June
- 08:00, EUR: Orders to Germany factories
- 10:30, EUR: Sentix Eurozone Investor Confidence Index
- 16:59, CNY: China trade balance
Market mover Tuesday 8 June
- 01:50, JPY: Japan Q1 GDP
- 08:00, EUR: Industrial production Germany
- 10:00, EUR: Italian Retail Sales
- 11:00, EUR: ZEW survey of economic sentiment in Germany
- 11:00, EUR: PIL 1 trimester Eurozone
- 14:30, USD: US trade balance
- 16:00, USD: New Jobs JOLTs USA
Market mover Wednesday 9 June
- 03:30, CNY: IPC Cina
- 08:00, EUR: Balance of trade balance Germany
- 16:30, USD: US Crude Oil Inventories
Market mover Thursday 10 June
- 06:30, JPY: Japan preliminary industrial production
- 10:00, EUR: Industrial production Italy
- 13:45, EUR: Decision on the Eurozone interest rate
- 14:30, USD: Major US Consumer Price Index
- 2:30 pm, USD: Initial US Unemployment Claims
- 14:30, EUR: ECB Eurozone Press Conference
Market mover on Friday 11 June
- 08:00, GBP: UK Industrial Manufacturing
- 08:00, GBP: UK trade balance
- 16:00, USD: US Preliminary Michigan Confidence Index