The Municipality of Milano, in Lombardy, has held competitions for 31 administrative and technical instructors.
The selections are addressed to and graduates and hiring is planned a indefinite period.
Applications for participation must be sent by June 15 or the June 18, based on the profile you are applying for. Here are the announcements and all the details.
COMPETITIONS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND TECHNICAL INSTRUCTORS AT THE MUNICIPALITY OF MILAN
The Municipality of Milan has therefore launched three competitions for the recruitment of administrative and technical profiles.
I places available are divided as follows:
- n. 22 places of managerial instructor of administrative services, category D;
- n. 4 places of managerial instructor of technical services, category D, position field of activity: urban planner;
- n. 5 places of managerial instructor of technical services, category D, area of activity: planning, maintenance and management of municipal property.
It should be noted that the reserve of place in favor of volunteers FF.AA.
To participate in the competitions of the Municipality of Milan for administrative and technical, the general requirements summarized below:
- Italian citizenship or citizenship of one of the Member States of the European Union or of other categories indicated in the announcement, with related requirements specified therein
- age not under 18 and not over 65;
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- absence of definitive criminal convictions (or anti-mafia prevention measures applied with definitive measures) which prevent, by law, the establishment of the public employment relationship, except in cases in which rehabilitation has occurred;
- membership of the active political electorate;
- absence of measures for dismissal, dispensation or dismissal from a public administration for persistent insufficient performance or for having obtained employment through false declarations or with the production of false documents or vitiated by incurable invalidity;
- have not been declared forfeited from state employment;
- psycho-physical suitability for employment;
- for male candidates born within 31-12-1985: regular position regarding military service obligations;
- knowledge of the English language;
- use of the most common computer equipment and applications;
- possession of a PEC address.
Candidates for administrative and technical competitions at the Municipality of Milan are also required to possess at least one of the following qualifications:
ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTIVE INSTRUCTORS
- first level three-year degree obtained with the new university system;
- specialist / master’s degree obtained with the new university system;
- university degree obtained under the old university system.
TECHNICAL DIRECTIVE INSTRUCTORS IN URBAN PLANNING
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following classes: L-7 Civil and Environmental Engineering; L-17 architecture sciences; L-21 sciences of territorial, urban, landscape and environmental planning; L-23 building science and technology or equivalent qualification;
- master’s degree obtained in one of the following master’s classes: LM-3 landscape architecture; LM-4 architecture and building engineering-architecture; LM-23 civil engineering; LM-35 environmental and territorial engineering; LM-48 urban and environmental territorial planning or equivalent specialist degree;
- university degree obtained under the old system equivalent to one of the master’s degrees in the above-mentioned classes.
TECHNICAL DIRECTIVE INSTRUCTORS IN THE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE OF MUNICIPAL PROPERTY PROPERTIES
- master’s degree in one of the following classes: landscape architecture (LM-3); architecture and building engineering-architecture (LM-4); civil engineering (LM-23) or electrical (LM-28) or mechanical (LM-33) or specialist degree considered equivalent;
- university degree obtained under the old university system equivalent to one of the master’s degrees in the above-mentioned classes.
In relation to the number of applications received for each competition, the Administration reserves the right to prepare one preselective test.
Candidates will undergo two exams: one written and one oral.
Both the preselective test and the exam tests will take place online, with the new methods established to contain the infection from Covid-19.
For more details on the selection procedures and to know the subjects being examined, please refer to the notices available at the end of the article.
APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
Applications for participation in competitions for administrative and technical personnel to the Municipality of Milan must be sent through a specific electronic procedure, by visiting the page dedicated to competitions on the Municipality website and selecting the call for applications of interest. To apply, you must be in possession of the SPID digital identity.
The following must also be attached to the questions documentation:
- copy of the payment of the competition fee of € 10.00;
- any documentation certifying the state of disability for the request for aids and additional time;
- eventual decree of equalization of the qualification if obtained abroad.
The deadline for sending applications is set at June 15, 2021 for competitions relating to the figures of technical instructors and al June 18, 2021 for the competition relating to the figure of administrative instructors.
NOTICES AND FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS
Interested parties can download and read the notices below attachments, published in excerpt in the Official Gazette no. 43 of 01-06-2021:
– competition for administrative management instructors BANDO (Pdf 301 Kb);
– competition for technical managerial instructors in the urban planning field (Pdf 949 Kb);
– competition for technical managerial instructors in the design, maintenance and management of municipal property BANDO (Pdf 730 Kb).
The subsequent communications concerning the diaries of the exams and the rankings will be announced on the website of the Municipality of Milan in the section ‘Transparent Administration> Competition notices’.
Discover other competitions open in Lombardy by visiting our page and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date.