Ubisoft has released a new update for Immortals Fenyx Rising, precisely theupdate 1.3.4. This patch takes care of improving, as reported by the developers through the official forum, the stability of the game, the performances and to fix some bugs. So let’s see all the details.
Here are the corrections of Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.3.4 for the “Missions“:
- Fixed an issue where the “Go Do Hero Things” mission did not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the “Go Do Hero Things” mission was not progressing to the “Nest Egg” mission.
- Fixed an issue where Cerberus’s defeat in the Hades Hound vault was not being recorded.
- Fixed an issue where a cinematic in “Bolt from the Blue” would not trigger.
- “A New God” – Fixed an issue where an invisible wall prevented the completion of the “Trial of Zeus”.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed an issue where Demeter spawned underground during “Gardenian of the Guarden. Wait. What?”.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed an issue where the player character could not interact with Poseidon during the missions “Powerful as the Waves, Dumb as a Rock” and “The Other, Other Brother”
For what concern Gameplayinstead:
- Fixed an issue where the Molten Shard was not granted when collecting it in the “Arena of Agility”.
- Fixed an issue where the Horai Vestment was missing from the inventory
For what concern DLC The Lost Gods, l’update 1.3.4 di Immortals Fenyx Rising introduce:
- Fixed an issue where Essences would stop working after a certain time.
- Fixed an issue where the player character suddenly swam up and down in the large waterfalls found in the Borea region.
- Fixed an issue where the Opportunist achievement was awarded too early.
- Fixed an issue where the difficulty increased too fast.
- Fixed an issue where enemies spawned prematurely after being defeated in the same game day cycle.
Finally, the following fix was introduced for the PC version Game: Fixed an issue where the game crashed when moving the window from one monitor to another in windowed mode. Finally, we point out that Ubisoft is satisfied with sales, especially on Switch.