02 June 2021 10:14
A little more than 5 months after the “symbolic” start of the anti Covid-19 vaccination campaign on December 27 last, from tomorrow June 3 everyone will be able to book the anti Covid vaccine. The Minister of Health Roberto Speranza points out today on the day of the Republic day but in reality the adhesion to the vaccination campaign will take place differently from region to region.
If it is true then that from tomorrow Thursday 3 June more than 15 million citizens from 12 years of age will be able to book to be vaccinated against Covid, each region does it by itself. Let’s see in detail.
- In Abruzzo it is possible to join through the Italian Post Office platform, the Atm Postamat counters, the network of postmen and the toll-free number 800.009.966, active every day from 8 to 20. Citizens can also count on a booking service via sms: to be contacted within 72 hours and complete the procedure, you must send your tax code to 339 9903947. For disabled and frail people and for the category of caregivers, however, the booking is still made on the health portal with the service dedicated on the regional platform.
- The Poste Italiane platform is also used for those who want to vaccinate in Basilicata: you must enter the tax code and the number of the health card or call the toll-free number 800.009.966, active from Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 8 pm. they can book, choosing place and time, accessing the platform with the data of fragile subjects. Their vaccination will not be contextual but will take place after a few days.
- The Autonomous Province of Bolzano has moved in advance: as early as May 27 all citizens of South Tyrol can in fact book. To do this, there is a dedicated online platform but it is possible to contact the provincial single reservation center by telephone, active from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 16 at the numbers 0471 100999 and 0472 973850.
- Poste Italiane once again protagonists of reservations for citizens of Calabria, who can use the platform, call the toll-free number 800.009.966 or send a text message to 339 9903947 to be contacted. For information, call the dedicated Civil Protection switchboard on 0961 789775.
- In Campania, reservations are made through the regional health website, by entering the tax code, health card number, email and telephone numbers.
- In Emilia-Romagna, reservations are made via the web page or by contacting your family doctor.
- In Friuli Venezia Giulia the opening of the vaccination campaign to the under 40s is confirmed, with more than 200 thousand doses arriving. Reservations can be made on the regional healthcare web page also through the regional call center, by calling 0434 223522, the Cup desks, the enabled pharmacies and the web app.
- In Lazio, on the region’s website, it is possible to consult all the information relating to anti-Covid vaccines, on who can book and in which way. Open to all age groups, reservations can be made online or by calling the assistance number 06 164161841. From tomorrow to June 6, there is also the ‘Open week’ for the AstraZeneca vaccine for the age group. age 40-43 without reservation. Furthermore, from 24 May, pharmacies will be able to administer the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to under 50s. From 17 May, finally, people over 40 years of age can book the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson anti-Covid vaccines also through the general practitioner.
- In Liguria the region will open vaccination to under 60s starting from 4 June. The first will be the 30-year-olds to continue down in steps of 5 years day by day. The date of June 4 seems to be confirmed for the start of bookings for the 35-59 age group. From 7 June 30-34 year olds can make an appointment, 25-29 year olds on 8 June, 20-24 year olds on 9 June and so on
- In Lombardy, at the moment the over 30s, including those born in 1991, can already book the vaccination on the regional portal. Reservations for the under 30s, in the range from 16 to 29 years, should start tomorrow and can be made through the call center at the toll-free number 800.894.545, postamat and postman. C.
- In the Marche region, reservations are made on the Poste Italiane platform and via the toll-free number 800.009.966
- In Molise the reference point is the portal of the region, by booking by phone at 0874-1866000, from Monday to Friday from 9 to 18 and on Saturday from 9 to 12, keeping the tax code at hand. and health card, as well as mobile phone number and e-mail, including third parties. High school students aged 18 and 19 can join since yesterday.
- In Piedmont, as early as May 28, the 30-39 age group can express their adherence to vaccination on the regional portal. And while the start of pre-accession for the 16-29 age group is updated to June 3, starting from 12:00 yesterday all those born before January 1, 1962 can book an appointment for the Valentino Open Hub. for the dates of 4.5 and 6 June at the Parco del Valentino in Turin.
- In Puglia, citizens can rely on the lapugliativaccina.it system, which will also accept membership of those born up to 1981. Vaccinations will be administered gradually based on age. You can also book through the toll-free number 800.713.931, active from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 to 20:00 and in pharmacies accredited to the FarmaCup service. In Sardinia you can book from the Poste Italiane website or through the Call Center 800.009.966, active every day from 8.00 to 20.00, at the ATMs of the post offices and, since last May 18, through the postmen.
- Even in Sicily it is possible to book through the Poste Italiane platform, the categories that can join are indicated on the health portal of the region.
- In Tuscany, please note that the vaccination service is available only for residents and domiciled people (other regions such as Lazio, on the other hand, have not made this distinction.
- The procedures for joining the autonomous province of Trento on the website of the autonomous province are extremely detailed.
- Umbria has played in advance, where as early as May 28 citizens aged between 30 and 39 can join the vaccination campaign, while from yesterday also young people aged between 16 and 29 can book. . To do this, you can use the ‘Cup Umbria’ web portal or go to all pharmacies. There is also the number 800.192.835 for assistance and information.
- In Valle d’Aosta it is possible to book by directly accessing the anti Covid vaccines portal. Vaccinations in pharmacies have already started in the region since mid-May and, together with Lazio, Valle d’Aosta is leading the way.
- Finally, Veneto, which on May 14 began the vaccination cycle for people aged between 40 and 49: to book through the regional portal, citizens must have the tax code at hand, while the toll-free number for for information is 800.462.340.