Infections in Calabria have increased in the last 24 hours. According to the bulletin, they are 158 new positives and one dead with 3848 processed swabs.
The confirmed cases today are divided as follows: Cosenza 52, Catanzaro 24, Crotone 10, Vibo Valentia 31, Reggio Calabria 41.
In particular, Calabria to date have been subjected to testing 802.206 subjects for a total of 874.092 swabs performed (multiple tests can be performed on the same subject).
The people who tested positive for Coronavirus are 67.164 (+158 compared to yesterday), the negative ones 735.042. These are the daily data relating to the Covid-19 epidemic reported by the Health Protection Department.
Territorially, since the beginning of the epidemic, the positive cases are distributed as follows:
– Cosenza: 63 in the AO department of Cosenza; 13 in the Rossano hospital unit; 7 in the Acri hospital unit; 2 to the hospital of Cetraro; 0 at the Campo Hospital; 6 in intensive care, 6,385 in home isolation; 15,363 recovered, 532 deceased.
– Catanzaro: 24 in the department of the AO of Catanzaro; 5 in the ward at the Lamezia Terme garrison; 6 in the AOU Mater Domini ward; 3 in intensive care; 1,044 in home isolation; (8,770 recovered, 139 died.
– Crotone: 18 in the ward; 317 in home isolation; 5,994 recovered, 94 deceased.
– Vibo Valentia: 4 hospitalized, 210 in home isolation; 5,110 recovered, 90 deceased.
– Reggio Calabria: 58 in the department of the AO of Reggio Calabria; 17 in the ward at the PO of Gioia Tauro; 5 in intensive care; 953 in home isolation; 21,205 recovered, 318 deceased.
– Other Region or foreign State: 62 in home isolation, 342 recovered.