AGRIGENTO – A 27-year-old boy from Agrigento, Dario Di Nolfo, died yesterday in Lisbon in Portugal due to a gas leak that triggered a fire. The young man had suffered severe burns. The city tightens in memory of Dario, who was abroad for study reasons. “In my name and in the name of the entire council, I join in the pain of my friend Roberto Di Nolfo’s family for the death of their young son Dario”, writes the mayor Miccichè on his Facebook page.
Get our latest news from Google News: click on FOLLOW US, then in the new screen click on the button with the star!