He dies of gas fumes, 37 years old found by his girlfriend

A hair dryer left on the sofa, the smoke coming out of the house. Alessandro Paronitti, 37, was found in very serious condition by his girlfriend.

The fact

In the morning of Thursday 2 December at the beginning it was thought of a fire due to the smoke. Paronitti probably died from the fumes. From the first hypotheses, the cause would be a hairdryer left on the sofa, which caught fire. It was his girlfriend who found the man. The Suem helicopter arrived to take him to the hospital but Paronitti died before departure.


dies gas fumes years girlfriend

PREV timetable, tv, program, startlist, streaming – OA Sport
NEXT Betty White, the ‘Golden girl’ actress of American TV, was about to turn 100