Coronavirus Lazio, D’Amato: “Today in Lazio out of 20,635 molecular swabs and 29,107 antigenic swabs for a total of 49,742 swabs, 1,810 new positive cases are recorded (+172), 4 deaths (-4), 692 hospitalized ( -4), 93 intensive care (-3) and +817 recovered.
The ratio of positives to swabs is 3.6%. The cases in Rome city are at an altitude of 926. Rt value at 1 positive signal, but to cool the curve it is necessary to run with calls. There will still be days of turbulence and an increase in cases ahead. Well Rome on order masks, let’s do a safe shopping.
Yesterday record of third dose administrations 51,418 with an increase of 54% compared to the previous week, higher than the target threshold.
Asl asked for maximum attention on pediatric vaccinations, to welcome the little ones using dedicated spaces, clowns, gadgets and balloons. Vaccination for them has to be a party and a game.
The campaign has started on social media and now we can play freely with the first faqs by the Bambino Gesù pediatric hospital.
Over 1 million doses of flu vaccine administered.
* SUNDAY 5 DECEMBER EXTRAORDINARY OPENING OF 12 AIOP VACCINAL CENTERS (Modern vaccine): Nuova Villa Claudia, Villa Aurora, Cristo Re, Tiberia Hospital (Asl Roma 1). Karol Wojtyla hospital, Nuova Itor (Asl Roma 2). Merry House and Luigi Di Liegro Polyclinic (Asl Roma 3). INI Gottaferrata and Villa delle Querce (Asl Roma 6). ICOT (Asl di Latina) and INI Veroli (Asl di Frosinone).
Everyone (over 18) can access until exhaustion by booking on the regional portal active from Friday 3 December (https://prenotavaccino-covid.regione.lazio.it/main/home) for a total of 5 thousand total administrations to available for the day that will be added to those already booked in the other hubs.
* PEDIATRIC VACCINATIONS: reservations starting from 13 December, mini-hubs will be set up in all local health authorities. There will be pediatricians, doctors, nurses and even ‘clowns’ to put the little ones at ease. For families, information pills are available online under the supervision of the Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital and the Scientific Societies. We secure the little ones and guarantee them sociality.
* Over 18 vaccine reservations booster dose: reservations for over 18s are active on the regional portal (https://prenotavaccino-covid.regione.lazio.it/main/home). The system places the user automatically after 150 days from the last administration and on the first useful date. The availability of the reservation slots has been reshaped, with over 2 million and 500 thousand seats available between December and January, over 40 thousand seats per day.
* In Lazio over 9 million and 500 thousand administrations. Over 94% of adults who received the double dose and 88% of over 12 always in double dose.
* Third dose: over 750 thousand doses performed, equal to over 15% of the population.
* Comparison with December 2, 2020: -41 deaths, +19 positive cases, -2.590 hospitalized in the medical area, -257 hospitalized in intensive care, -67.627 in home isolation.
* Influenza vaccine: over 1,001,225 doses administered and 1 million 305 thousand vaccines already distributed to general practitioners, pediatricians and pharmacies. To date, 3,892 general practitioners and 368 free choice pediatricians and about 800 pharmacies are active in the campaign.
* Vaccination hubs: the hubs can only be accessed by reservation to avoid crowds.
* Asl Roma 1: there are 412 new cases and 1 death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 2: there are 425 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 3: 89 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 4: there are 96 new cases and 1 death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 5: there are 147 new cases and 1 death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 6: there are 284 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
*** In the provinces there are 357 new cases:
* Asl di Frosinone: there are 96 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* ASL of Latina: 97 new cases and 1 death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl di Rieti: there are 53 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl di Viterbo: 111 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.