“Today in Lazio out of a total of 37,556 swabs there are 894 new positive cases (+98), 8 deaths (+3), 535 hospitalized (+14), 68 intensive care (+6) and +441 recovered. The ratio of positives to swabs is 2.3%. The cases in Rome city are at 344 ″. This was stated, on the sidelines of today’s videoconference of the regional anti-Covid task force, the councilor for health of the Lazio Region, Alessio D’Amato.
“The administration of the Covid vaccine increased by 23% compared to a week ago, third doses 70%, 21% are second doses and first doses at 9%” continues D’Amato. “As expected, the Rt value is stable at 1.3 and a slight increase in the incidence to 72.5 per 100 thousand inhabitants is also expected. The occupancy rates of the hospital network are slightly increasing, below the alert thresholds. Pharmacies have exceeded 100 thousand doses of Covid vaccine administered “.
* Vaccination hub: from 1 December it will be possible to access by reservation only. Starting tomorrow, Friday 12 November, access to the Hubs without reservation will be allowed only in the afternoon, from 2pm to closing to avoid crowds (until November 30).
* Pharmacies: they have exceeded the quota of 100 thousand Covid vaccinations. Of these, over 25 thousand are the third doses or booster doses.
* General Practitioners: request for an active call to their clients who have not yet carried out the Covid vaccination. The information regarding the vaccination status of their patients can be consulted by the family doctors through the study management program, and in any case they will receive the updated lists every Friday in a special reserved area.
* Vaccination campaign: 8.9 million doses administered. Over 93% of the adult population and over 87% of over 12 who have completed the vaccination process.
* Third dose: over 300 thousand doses performed. Over 32% of the population over 80 years is vaccinated with the third dose. It is possible to book the anti Covid vaccine booster dose for healthcare personnel for whom at least 180 days (6 months) have passed since the last administration. Reservations on https://www.salutelazio.it/vaccinare-dose-booster-personale-sanitario with health card and tax code.
COVID, THE LATEST DATA AREA BY AREA
* Asl Roma 1: there are 102 new cases and one death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 2: there are 155 new cases and 2 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 3: there are 87 new cases and one death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 4: there are 80 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 5: there are 146 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 6: there are 104 new cases and one death in the last 24 hours.
In the provinces there are 220 new cases:
* Asl di Frosinone: there are 84 new cases and one death in the last 24 hours.
* ASL of Latina: there are 81 new cases and 2 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl di Rieti: there are 46 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl di Viterbo: there are 9 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.