Will there be the Advance Payment of Inps Pensions in December 2021?
“When will the Inps pensions in December 2021, will there be advance payment also in the last month of 2021 ″? What will happen to the payment of pensions at the Italian Post Office?
Citizens always want to know the payment dates in advance Inps pensions, to be able to plan family economic management with greater tranquility and serenity. This is even more true in the last month of the year, with the payment of the long-awaited Thirteenth Inps.
The The December 2021 pension will therefore be brought forward? What do we know so far?
We understand well, therefore, the importance of this information for millions and millions of People throughout Italy and therefore let’s try to see together what are the latest news related to the accreditation of Pensions in December 2021.
Pensions December 2021: when to pay?
For more than 21 months now, the pensions (in the offices of the Italian Post Office) have been delivered on the basis of a breakdown by last name of the beneficiaries. These provisions were necessary to help citizens in the fight against the spread of covid-19.
What’s going to happen in December 2021? The check for INPS pensioners will arrive in advance at the offices of Italian post?
The spread of covid19 (and of the Delta variant) still pushes in a prudent manner not to lower the level of attention to try to contain the effects of this new wave in the best possible way.
This is linked to the large-scale introduction (starting from 6 August) of the Green Pass and its mandatory adoption, also in the workplace, starting from 15 October 2021.
Furthermore, in the last few hours, the Government and CTS are addressing the discussion concerning a possible third mandatory dose for all starting from January 2022. In this climate of uncertainty, the Government has the State of Emergency extended until December 31, 2021.
Here is what the Official Note of the Civil Protection replies: “The decree-law of 23 July 2021, n. 105, containing “Urgent measures to deal with the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19 and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”, which in article 1 provided for the further extension of the state of emergency until 31 December 2021“.
So what will happen for the payment of Inps pensions with the Thirteenth in December 2021? Will there be the long-awaited advance at the Italian Post Office?
Let’s clarify immediately: at the moment there is no official indication (do not trust the sites that publish dates and fake news without any feedback), but being the State of Emergency, extended until December 31, 2021, we could probably expect a departure of payments at P.Italiane, from the penultimate week of November 2021.
We always reiterate that these are hypotheses based on the persistence of the State of Health Emergency, while as regards the payments of Inps Pensions at the Banks, the date is there and it is already Official: the December pensions will be paid from Wednesday 1 December 2021 .
– Our team will check the new information daily, to update everything in case of news –
Payment calendar for Inps pensions: the December 2021 slip
To consult the pension slip of December 2021 (when it will be available online), we recommend reading our short article, in which we explain step by step how to view everything in complete autonomy.
If at the time you are reading this article, you still do not see the December 2021 pension, You do not have to worry, INPS will update the personal reserved area in a short time.
We recommend that you check this slip in depth, as, in addition to the thirteenth, you could also receive the credit of the € 154.94 Bonus.
If you want to know more about the Inps social security file, we refer you to our previous article. You could also watch our video to consult the amount of the pension and the payment date on the Inps social security file:
Revaluation of Pensions 2021 and arrears
In the Budget Law 2020 (except for changes with the 2021 budget law), the revaluation of pensions is foreseen, starting from January 2020 until the end of 2021, in relation to the 2019 inflation rate, following this scheme:
- to the extent of 100% (revaluation 0.1%), for pensions equal to or less than 4 times the minimum INPS treatment. So if a pensioner received a minimum INPS treatment of € 515.07 in 2020, from 1 January 2021 he will receive 515,58, with arrears of € 6.70;
- of the 77% (revaluation 0.077%), for pensions exceeding 4 times the minimum rate and equal to or less than 5 times the minimum rate; for example, a pension of 2507.70 in 2020 will be equal to 2509.63 euros from January 2021 (with 25.09 euros in arrears, i.e. 1.93 for 13 months)
- of the 52% (revaluation 0.052%) for pensions exceeding 5 times the minimum treatment and equal to or less than 6 times the minimum INPS treatment; for example, a pension of 3,000 euros in 2020 will be equal to 3,001.56 euros from January 2021, with arrears of 20.28 euros;
- to the extent of 47% (revaluation 0.047%), for pensions exceeding 6 times the minimum treatment and equal to or less than 8 times the minimum INPS treatment; for example a pension of 4000 euros in 2020, in 2021 it will be equal to 4001.88 with arrears of 24.44 euros;
- of the 45% (revaluation 0.045%) for pensions exceeding 8 times the minimum treatment and equal to or less than 9 times the minimum INPS treatment;
- finally to the extent of 40% (revaluation 0.040%) for pensions exceeding 9 times the minimum INPS treatment. For example, a pension of 5000 euros in 2020, in 2021 it will be equal to 5002.00 with arrears of 26 euros.
Online Professional Consultancy
A team of professionals in the sector will follow your requests and practices with care and attention.
Here are some of our dedicated services:
Good check of the December 2021 pension by the Team of Insindacabili.it
Read the latest articles published on our website:
Receive our updates Unsubscribe
Stefano Mastrangelo, creator and creator of contents for the site Insindacabili.it. Passionate about the Web and new technologies, he has been dealing with Electronic Commerce since 2008. His curiosities for tax and social security issues led him in 2017 to create the unquestionable.it site with Nicola Di Masi, one of the leading experts in the sector in Italy.