The candle ignites the fire: retired couple hospitalized

A candle left on was enough to risk the drama: two spouses over seventy are hospitalized in the Piove di Sacco hospital after a fire started inside their home.

The facts

It happened on the evening of Saturday 23 October in Piove di Sacco: the flames affected the entrance and the bedroom. Carabinieri and firefighters rushed to the scene: the two elderly people are not in danger of life.

Source

candle ignites fire retired couple hospitalized

NEXT Gam, opens the exhibition “Divisionism. 2 collections “