Coronavirus Rome, in Lazio the average age of the infected is 45 years

Coronavirus Rome, in Lazio the average age of the infected is 45 years
Coronavirus Rome, in Lazio the average age of the infected is 45 years
The average age of coronavirus patients in Lazio is 45 years, and cases of infection are practically divided in half between men and women, with a slightly higher incidence in the latter.

These are the data that emerge from the Dep-Seresmi monitoring of the Crisis Unit of the Lazio Region, which analyzed the incidence and distribution of covid in the Lazio population.

Coronavirus, infections in the ASL of Lazio

To date, the cases confirmed since the beginning of the epidemic have been recorded in most cases in the territory of Asl Roma 2 (21%), followed by Asl Roma 1 (17.7%), by Asl Roma 6 (10.6%) and by ASL Roma 3 (10.2%).

The percentages then go down: 9.5% in the ASL of Latina, 9.3% in the ASL Roma 5, 9% in the ASL of Frosinone, 4.7% in the ASL of Viterbo and 2.9% in the ASL of Rieti.

77.3% were identified by screening activities (those therefore carried out for monitoring, the remaining 22.7% derive from diagnostic suspicion tests. 93.6% of currently positive cases are in home isolation, 5.6% % are hospitalized and 0.7% are hospitalized in intensive care.

On the healed and deaths front, of the total positive patients registered in Lazio since the beginning of the epidemic, 79.9% have recovered, 2.3% have not made it.

Vaccini Lazio, the ceiling of 1.5 million administrations has been broken

Meanwhile, the vaccination campaign goes on, and on Sunday the ceiling of 1.5 million doses was reached.

In the Lazio Region, one in five citizens has already received a dose of the vaccine, and 10% have completed the vaccination process. The over 80s and most of the over 70s will be completed by April.

On Saturday, April 17, the record for vaccinations for a day before holidays was also reached: 31,373 were administered.

PREV “Healed from Covid No ticket for two years”
NEXT “Sala discriminates against Italians”. The League nails the Municipality