12 year old dies of anaphylactic shock

12 year old dies of anaphylactic shock
12 year old dies of anaphylactic shock

The not no forget that the grandson is allergic to nuts e mistakenly puts them in icing of a cake. Cason Hallwood, of Winsford, Cheshire, is died at just 12 years old due to a severe rallergic action caused by an oversight of his grandfather who had invited him to lunch with the rest of the family on Christmas Eve.

Read also> Gabby Petito was strangled: after the autopsy on the 22-year-old she is hunting her boyfriend Brian

The 12-year-old fell ill while he was at the park with friends. Immediately after lunch, in fact, he went out to see other boys when he was hit by a strong attack of asthma. Emergency services were called immediately but the anaphylactic shock was so severe that a few hours later the young man died in hospital. Cason’s mom immediately ran to the park to administer her EpiPen but perhaps too much time had passed.

An investigation had been opened on the case which ended just recently. The confirmation is that of an oversight of his grandfather who, forgetting his allergy, had put nuts in the icing of a cake. The mother spoke to her grandfather immediately after the asthma attack who admitted he forgot about his allergy: “I remember Cason licked his clean plate and told his grandfather he was adorable,” admitted the woman to the local press.


Last updated: Wednesday 13 October 2021, 09:44

© REPRODUCTION RESERVED

Source

year dies anaphylactic shock

PREV WhatsApp introduces a fantastic novelty concerning (again) voice messages
NEXT a workshop for grandparents and grandchildren Events in Milan