Soleterre Foundation is selecting a / a Logistician and Administrative to be included in its operations in Italy. Duration 12 months. Application deadline 31/10/2021
Logistician and Administrative – Milan, Italy
Place of work: Milano
Expected duration: 1 year renewable
Application deadline: October 31, 2021
Collaboration start: January 2022
Type of contract: collaboration agreement
Salary level: to be defined based on experience
The collaborator will join the Mentor II project team “Mediterranean Network for Training Orientation to Regular migration”, part of Soleterre’s Work IS Progress program, aimed at the socio-labor integration of people in precarious employment conditions. He will be responsible for the logistical and administrative management (including reporting) of the activities and of the project site.
As part of the Mentor II project “Mediterranean Network for Training Orientation to Regular migration” Soleterre will deal with the following activities in Italy: organization of the peer to peer exchange and the exchange visit with stakeholders from Morocco and Tunisia, reception and accompaniment of trainees from Morocco and Tunisia for the entire duration of the contract (6 months), including organization of socio-cultural activities in coordination with the group of interns hosted in Piedmont, management of administrative procedures related to internship allowances.
- Experience of at least 2 years in administration and reporting of projects / programs in the non-profit sector.
- Previous experience in the organizational and logistical management of activities aimed at vulnerable targets
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package
- Good skills in teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills, resistance to stress
- Good knowledge of the English language
- The knowledge of another language between French, Spanish and Arabic and the knowledge of the Milan area will be positively evaluated.
Main tasks and purposes
The collaborator will take care of:
- Reception and logistical support of the project beneficiaries
- Logistic organization and management of all project activities that take place in the city of Milan, in collaboration with the project manager and mediator and with the project teams on site
- Support in the daily activities of the trainees throughout their stay
- Support in the organization of socio-cultural activities to be carried out on the Lombard territory, in coordination with the partners who deal with the assistance to trainees in Piedmont
- Management of the administrative aspects of the project through: collection of estimates according to internal and donor rules, search for suitable locations, search and management of suppliers for the necessary services, racall to participants and beneficiaries if necessary, promotion of activities (sending information materials and invitations )
- Reporting of project expenses according to the internal formats of the Foundation and the formats of the donor, in coordination with the project manager
Send your application by 31/10/2021 at the following address: [email protected] specifying in the subject “Logistic and administrative” including the following attachments:
– Presentation / motivation letter
– Updated CV, containing the authorization to process personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003
Indicate at least 1 reference with e-mail and telephone
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
The selection respects the principle of equal opportunities (Law 903/77).