The Juventus forward is a Call of Duty pro, and these are Alvaro Morata’s 5 tips for success in the game.
Alvaro Morata he is a sniper not only in the penalty area, with two goals already scored in his journey that has just (re) started in Serie A. The Juventus striker, now injured but waiting to return after the break, is in fact a great fan of video games and in particular of Call of Duty Mobile, shooter for smartphones and tablets with which he tries his hand in his free time.
In view of Season 8, which will celebrate the second anniversary of the game, the Spaniard has seen fit to collaborate with Activision (which produces the title) and provide fans 5 tips for success on Call of Duty.
Morata’s passion –
“I can’t believe Call of Duty: Mobile is already his second anniversary, time passes really quickly ”, said Alvaro Morata. “I love playing Call of Duty and having it on my phone allows me to take it anywhere and play whenever I want.” “The moments when Call of Duty Mobile becomes irreplaceable are definitely the long trips with the team and when I wait for my wife to go shopping! All jokes aside, it’s really cool to be part of such a huge and passionate global gaming community that has sprung up around COD Mobile over the past couple of years ”.
Advice on COD by Alvaro Morata –
These are Alvaro Morata’s 5 tips for doing well on Call of Duty Mobile.
- Pay attention to where you land. The first decision to make is where to land. This will affect the rest of the game. Choosing outlying locations may encounter fewer enemies and loot can be collected more calmly, however, the more popular locations tend to offer more substantial loot.
- Use the map to your advantage. Blackout offers large spaces and a multitude of engagement opportunities. Explore and look for the best positions to take full advantage of your weapon. Always remember the type of weapon and ammunition you have available before entering a fight.
- Get a vehicle. Blackout it’s not a small map and walking can be a disadvantage for you and your team. Vehicles allow you to move faster, avoiding possible ambushes or inaccessible areas.
- Stay alert. Getting confused can lead to defeat. You must be aware of every movement on the screen and use all available information to identify where the enemies are. Whether it’s defeating them or surviving, you can never let your guard down.
- Don’t forget to have fun. Frustration is something we have all experienced playing against someone. However, it is important to never forget the most important thing: to have fun.
Season 8 and the future of COD –
With Season 8, players have the chance to re-explore Call of Duty: Blackout’s first Battle Royale map. Initially available in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (predecessor of the acclaimed Black Ops: Cold War), Blackout was the largest map in Call of Duty history, which includes parts of other multiplayer maps such as Estate, Nuketown, Construction Site and many others. In addition to Blackout, the Battle Royale experience has been updated and improved.
A moment of great news for the franchise, a few weeks after the presentation of Call of Duty: Vanguard, which will bring it back to World War II and some of the most exciting war theaters of the period, with a focus on the historical characters who gave the there to the creation of the Special Forces. All in a very successful context for Call of Duty Warzone, Activision’s battle royale for PC and consoles, which is experiencing great appreciation among gamers, despite the battle with cheaters going on since launch.
04 October 2021 – 17:36
© REPRODUCTION RESERVED