UK ranking, Lost Judgment debuts in fourth place but the podium is all Nintendo – Nerd4.life

UK ranking, Lost Judgment debuts in fourth place but the podium is all Nintendo – Nerd4.life
UK ranking, Lost Judgment debuts in fourth place but the podium is all Nintendo – Nerd4.life

Lost Judgment took an excellent fourth place on his debut in the UK ranking: a very important result for the spin-off of Yakuza, given that we are talking about a franchise that has only recently gained some popularity in the West.

In our review of Lost Judgment we wrote about how Takayuki Yagami’s new adventure is extremely substantial thanks to the addition of the map of Yokohama, with a very engaging story and some interesting structural innovations.

The game sold 62% of copies on PS5, while on PS4 it sold 28%, thus totaling an impressive 90% for Sony platforms alone and leaving Xboxes with only 10%: a little bit, considering the partnership that Microsoft carries on with SEGA on Xbox Game Pass.

Beyond this new entry, the top 10 appears revolutionized compared to last week, with Deathloop (review here) going down to fifth position and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (reviewing here) in ninth position.

The podium is in fact all branded Nintendo Switch, with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe leading the leaderboard, followed by Minecraft and Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

UK ranking, week 20 to 26 September 2021

  1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  2. Minecraft (Switch)
  3. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  4. Lost Judgment
  5. Deathloop
  6. Grand Theft Auto V
  7. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
  8. F1 2021
  9. Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  10. WarioWare: Get It Together!

Source

ranking Lost Judgment debuts fourth place podium Nintendo Nerd4life

PREV New World declares war on bots and those who buy the game from key retailers – Nerd4.life
NEXT Vini Zabù-Ktm, future at risk: Italy can lose a professional team