Good news from the usual weekly monitoring of the Covid trend in Italy of the Higher Institute of Health and the Ministry of Health. “In the period between 1 and 14 September 2021, l‘Mean Rt calculated on symptomatic cases was equal to 0.82 (range 0.81-0.82), below the epidemic threshold and down compared to the previous week (when it stood at 0.85 ed) “. This is what emerges from the draft of the last one. theThe weekly incidence at the national level is 48 per 100,000 inhabitants against 54 of the previous survey. I am Sicily, Autonomous Province of Bolzano and Calabria who register this week on higher value the incidence of Covid-19 cases. They record, respectively, an incidence equal to 79.5 per 100 thousand inhabitants (Sicily), 70.6 (PA Bolzano) and 63.6 (Calabria). The highest percentage of occupancy of beds in the medical area is instead in Calabria (18.5%), Sicily (17.3%), Basilicata (15.4%). For intensive care, the greatest employment is in the PA Bolzano (11.3%), Sicily (10.7%) and Marche (9.6%)
Covid, work and finance. The deaths at work from Covid-19 reported to Inail since the beginning of the pandemic are 747, about one third of the total deaths reported to Inail since January 2020, with an incidence of 0.6%. It emerges from the national report on work-related infections from Covid-19 prepared by Inail’s actuarial statistical consultancy From the beginning of the pandemic to the date of last August 31, however, the reports of accidents at work from Covid-19 reported to the Institute are 179,992, equal to less than one fifth of the total number of accident reports received from January 2020 and 4.0% of the total number of infected nationals communicated by the Higher Institute of Health (ISS) on the same date. From work to finance: Covid will not bring the feared tsunami to the world of credit and banking portfolios. Total impaired exposures at the end of 2021 should amount to 345 billion euros in Italy, of which 90 billion are still on the bank books and the rest sold to sector operators who play an important role in the stability of the financial system. The stock in 2023 should reach 430 billion euros, of which only a quarter weighs on bank balance sheets. This is what emerges from the NPL Market watch report presented at the Npl Meeting in Cernobbio by Banca Ifis CEO Frederik Geertman.
Doubts, questions? Here’s all about the Green pass:
Green pass work, the latest news: no suspension of workers without / PDF
Green pass at mass, negotiations have begun between the Church and the government
Mandatory green pass at work, who will check your certificate and how they will do it
Green pass, the no vax tricks: how they are discovered
++++ Data being updated ++++
Covid, Lombardy is now green. New rules, green passes, masks: the objectives
- Abruzzo There are 54 new positive cases (aged between 1 and 75 years). The death toll of patients registers a new case and rises to 2,541.
- South Tyrol 58 new cases identified (40 via 722 PCR swabs and 18 via 4873 antigen tests).
- Basilicata Yesterday 725 molecular swabs were processed, of which 32 were positive. On the same day, 33 healings and no deaths were recorded.
- Calabria 83032 people tested positive for coronavirus, 143 more than yesterday. Four people have died, while 158 people are hospitalized in the wards and 13 are in intensive care.
- Campania In the last 24 hours, 348 positive cases out of 16,155 tests examined were made. The contagion index remains stable which yesterday was equal to 2.21% and today is at 2.15%. Four people died.
- Friuli Venezia Giulia 84 new Covid cases and no deaths. you
- Emilia Romagna New infections in line with the last few days, 327 out of 29,511 swabs, stable hospitalizations and two more deaths,
- Lazio Today in Lazio, out of 10,353 molecular swabs and 13,085 antigenic swabs for a total of 23,438 swabs, there are 361 new positive cases, 6 deaths, 395 hospitalized, 51 intensive care and 365 recovered.
- Walk – There are 73 new cases and two victims.
- Molise It is the region with the lowest threshold risk in the yellow zone with a stress index of 0.09, an average weekly incidence of 15 new cases per 100,000 inhabitants and 81% of the population over 12 who have completed the vaccination cycle.
- Piedmont The Crisis Unit of the Region has communicated 213 new cases of people who tested positive for Covid-19 (of which 70 after antigen tests), equal to 0.8% of 26,497 swabs performed, of which 21,262 antigenic. Three deaths
- Puglia 1.2% of the 13,030 tests processed to ascertain coronavirus infection gave positive results. These are 157 newly infected. There are three victims of the virus while the total number of people recovered from the beginning of the pandemic to today rises to 258,109.
- Sardinia 73 new cases and no victims have been registered in the last 24 hours. A total of 5,829 tests were processed, between molecular and antigenic, for a positivity rate of 1.25%.
- Sicily The island still remains in the yellow zone but the return path begins in the white zone. The region, in fact, has improving data which, if consolidated, will allow the return to the white zone. According to today’s monitoring findings, relating to 23 September, as regards intensive care, the Region stands at 10.7% and 79.5 per 100 thousand inhabitants as regards the incidence of infections.
- Tuscany There are 334 new cases of Coronavirus, out of 7,945 molecular swabs and 8,809 rapid antigenic, two deaths and 394 cured.
- Trentino 21 new positive cases and no deaths. There are still 3 people left in intensive care.
- Umbria Decline in Covid hospitalizations, in ordinary wards, now 45, three fewer, and in intensive care, three, there were five. On the last day, 52 new positives were ascertained, 70 recovered and one new death.
- Valle d’Aosta Two new positives and no victims.
- Veneto There are 428 new cases and 6 deaths. 256 people are hospitalized in ordinary wards (-4), 55 in intensive care (-2). 16,394 vaccine doses administered in the last 24 hours.
Covid today Italy and Lombardy, coronavirus bulletin 23 September: deaths and infections
- Argentina In the last, 1,733 new cases were recorded for a total of 5,246,998 since the beginning of the pandemic, while the deaths were 88, for a total of 114,772. Argentina recorded 16 consecutive weeks of decrease in daily cases and 14 consecutive weeks of decrease in mortality and the number of patients admitted to intensive care.
- South Korea Record of coronavirus infections coinciding with Chuseok, the Korean “thank you”, one of the most important holidays in the country. Health authorities have reported 2,434 new cases, pointing out that for the holidays, from Monday to last Wednesday, millions of South Koreans have moved to reach their families. Seven other deaths from coronavirus-related complications have also been reported.
- Japan There are 3,245 new and 54 deaths. The number of critically ill hospitalized patients dropped further to 1,383, down 46 from Wednesday.
- Russia There are 828 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours, a new daily record since the beginning of the pandemic. Russia is, in absolute terms, the country in Europe most affected by the pandemic with more than 202,273 deaths, according to figures provided by the Moscow government. According to many analysts, the reasons for this surge are mainly attributable to the spread of the Delta variant, the slowness of the vaccination campaign and the lack of some necessary containment measures for the virus.
Norway, lifted all restrictions including social distancing
© All rights reserved