There are some 2 euro coins which are worth a fortune. In detail, there are 7 coins whose value can reach even at 2,500 euros. In short, you may have a treasure in your pocket and ignore its value. Among these coins, there are some minted in limited edition. The most prestigious are those related to special events and, as mentioned, most of them are worth 2 euros. Flooxer Now consulted a number of experts on the subject to identify the commemorative (and not only) two-euro coins that, currently, they are the most valuable.
1) The currency that San Marino it had minted in 2004 after joining the single currency of the Old Continent worth between 130 and 200 euros.
2) The 100 thousand coins minted by Vatican State in 2005 to celebrate World Youth Day they can be worth more than 300 euros each.
3) Malta in 2011 it coined a 2 euro coin to celebrate the elections: a lower value, between 15 and 25 euros.
4) So the 100 thousand coins minted by the Spain in 2009, marked by an error in the design of the European stars: their current value is about 20 euros.
5) Then the coins of the Slovenia 2007, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Treaties of Rome: 40 thousand pieces of 2 euros and worth up to 50 euros.
6) And here we are at valuable piece. These are the 2 thousand copies of the 2 euro coin minted by the principality of Monaco in 2007 in honor and memory of Grace Kelly: each single piece can be worth between 2 thousand and 2,500 euros. The high value is due to the fact that they are higher quality coins, with obvious consequences on their price
7) Finally, the coin minted in 2005 for the anniversary of the fortress on the Rock of Monaco: its value can reach 1,500 euros.